Frost Lich Jaina — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Frost Lich Jaina is a Mage-only hero. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Frost Lich Jaina is a Mage Legendary Hero card that provides Armor, Lifesteal to Elementals for the rest of the game, and a powerful Hero Power. The new Hero Power,, has a similar effect to , with the addition spawning Water Elementals. The powerful new Hero Power, in addition to the Lifesteal effect for Elementals, makes Frost Lich Jaina an incredibly powerful Control tool for Mages.
In Constructed, Frost Lich Jaina is an essential card for any Control Mage deck. The additional value from the Hero Power provides a huge source of value over long games, while the Lifesteal effect provides an extra degree of sustain that was previously unavailable, that forced the use of Ice Block.
Frost Lich Jaina is not longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens