Frost Lich Jaina — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Frost Lich Jaina is a Mage-only . This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Frost Lich Jaina is a Mage Legendary Hero card that provides Armor, Lifesteal to Elementals for the rest of the game, and a powerful Hero Power. The new Hero Power, Icy Touch, has a similar effect to Fireblast, with the addition spawning Water Elementals. The powerful new Hero Power, in addition to the Lifesteal effect for Elementals, makes Frost Lich Jaina an incredibly powerful Control tool for Mages.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Frost Lich Jaina is an essential card for any Control Mage deck. The additional value from the Hero Power provides a huge source of value over long games, while the Lifesteal effect provides an extra degree of sustain that was previously unavailable, that forced the use of Ice Block.
Frost Lich Jaina is not longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please