Frost Lich Jaina — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Frost Lich Jaina is a Mage-only hero. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Frost Lich Jaina is a Mage Legendary Hero card that provides Armor, Lifesteal to Elementals for the rest of the game, and a powerful Hero Power. The new Hero Power,, has a similar effect to , with the addition spawning Water Elementals. The powerful new Hero Power, in addition to the Lifesteal effect for Elementals, makes Frost Lich Jaina an incredibly powerful Control tool for Mages.
In Constructed, Frost Lich Jaina is an essential card for any Control Mage deck. The additional value from the Hero Power provides a huge source of value over long games, while the Lifesteal effect provides an extra degree of sustain that was previously unavailable, that forced the use of Ice Block.
Frost Lich Jaina is not longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck