Frost Lich Jaina — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Frost Lich Jaina is a Mage-only hero. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Frost Lich Jaina is a Mage Legendary Hero card that provides Armor, Lifesteal to Elementals for the rest of the game, and a powerful Hero Power. The new Hero Power,, has a similar effect to , with the addition spawning Water Elementals. The powerful new Hero Power, in addition to the Lifesteal effect for Elementals, makes Frost Lich Jaina an incredibly powerful Control tool for Mages.
In Constructed, Frost Lich Jaina is an essential card for any Control Mage deck. The additional value from the Hero Power provides a huge source of value over long games, while the Lifesteal effect provides an extra degree of sustain that was previously unavailable, that forced the use of Ice Block.
Frost Lich Jaina is not longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List