Arcane Keysmith — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Keysmith is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Keysmith is a solid card that allows Mages to have access to Secrets without putting spells into their deck. The Discover effect of the card also truly embraces the nature of Secrets by making them very hard for opponents to predict.
In Constructed, Arcane Keysmith is a solid choice for most Mage decks. The ability to immediately put a Secret into play also makes it an especially powerful for Mage decks that aim to include as few spells as possible.
In Arena, Arcane Keysmith is a great card. The combination of a 2/2 minion and the ability to immediately put a 3 Mana Secret into play is very efficient for a 4-drop.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck