Arcanologist — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcanologist is a Mage-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcanologist is a minion that offers great value. It represents a card draw in any Mage deck with Secrets, while not having lowered stats to compensate, like Novice Engineer do. Furthermore, it serves as an excellent Turn 2 play due to Mage Secrets all costing 3 Mana, ensuring a play on the following turn.and
Arcanologist is an excellent choice for every Constructed Mage deck that contains at least 1 Secret.
In Arena, Arcanologist is a strong card. As a 2-Mana 2/3 it is already a solid card on its own and most Mage Arena decks will contain at least 1 Secret, it is likely that the card will be able to generate even more value.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck