Arcanologist — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcanologist is a Mage-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcanologist is a minion that offers great value. It represents a card draw in any Mage deck with Secrets, while not having lowered stats to compensate, like Novice Engineer do. Furthermore, it serves as an excellent Turn 2 play due to Mage Secrets all costing 3 Mana, ensuring a play on the following turn.and
Arcanologist is an excellent choice for every Constructed Mage deck that contains at least 1 Secret.
In Arena, Arcanologist is a strong card. As a 2-Mana 2/3 it is already a solid card on its own and most Mage Arena decks will contain at least 1 Secret, it is likely that the card will be able to generate even more value.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck