Arcanologist — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcanologist is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Arcanologist is a minion that offers great value. It represents a card draw in any Mage deck with Secrets, while not having lowered stats to compensate, like Loot Hoarder and Novice Engineer do. Furthermore, it serves as an excellent Turn 2 play due to Mage Secrets all costing 3 Mana, ensuring a play on the following turn.
2. Constructed Play
Arcanologist is an excellent choice for every Constructed Mage deck that contains at least 1 Secret.
In Arena, Arcanologist is a strong card. As a 2-Mana 2/3 it is already a solid card on its own and most Mage Arena decks will contain at least 1 Secret, it is likely that the card will be able to generate even more value.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Tempo Mage Deck
- OTK Mage Deck
- Aggro Secret Mage Deck
- Giants Quest Mage Deck
- Exodia Mage Quest Deck
- Dab's Wild Secret Mage Deck
- Barnes Tempo Mage Deck
- The Lich King Echo Giants Mage Deck
- APXVoid's Rank 18 Secret Mage Deck
- Aggro Freeze Mage Deck
- Freeze Mage Deck
- Yogg Secret Mage Deck
- Secret Mage L0rinda Variant Deck
- Secret Mage Deck
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild