Arcanologist — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcanologist is a Mage-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcanologist is a minion that offers great value. It represents a card draw in any Mage deck with Secrets, while not having lowered stats to compensate, like Novice Engineer do. Furthermore, it serves as an excellent Turn 2 play due to Mage Secrets all costing 3 Mana, ensuring a play on the following turn.and
Arcanologist is an excellent choice for every Constructed Mage deck that contains at least 1 Secret.
In Arena, Arcanologist is a strong card. As a 2-Mana 2/3 it is already a solid card on its own and most Mage Arena decks will contain at least 1 Secret, it is likely that the card will be able to generate even more value.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List