Arcanologist — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcanologist is a Mage-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcanologist is a minion that offers great value. It represents a card draw in any Mage deck with Secrets, while not having lowered stats to compensate, like Novice Engineer do. Furthermore, it serves as an excellent Turn 2 play due to Mage Secrets all costing 3 Mana, ensuring a play on the following turn.and
Arcanologist is an excellent choice for every Constructed Mage deck that contains at least 1 Secret.
In Arena, Arcanologist is a strong card. As a 2-Mana 2/3 it is already a solid card on its own and most Mage Arena decks will contain at least 1 Secret, it is likely that the card will be able to generate even more value.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior