Arcanosaur — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcanosaur is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcanosaur uses Elemental synergy to provide a minion-based way for Mages to clear the board. While the card may seem inferior to most other Mage AoE cards, the fact it is a minion allows it to be used alongside cards like Book of Specters.
In Constructed, Arcanosaur naturally fits into Elemental Mage decks that want to minimise the number of spells used in the deck.
In Arena, Arcanosaur is a reasonable card. While it can be hard to use the Elemental synergy, AoE abilities are incredibly valuable in Arena and most decks will have a small number of Elementals available to activate the effect.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck