Arcanosaur — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcanosaur is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcanosaur uses Elemental synergy to provide a minion-based way for Mages to clear the board. While the card may seem inferior to most other Mage AoE cards, the fact it is a minion allows it to be used alongside cards like Book of Specters.
In Constructed, Arcanosaur naturally fits into Elemental Mage decks that want to minimise the number of spells used in the deck.
In Arena, Arcanosaur is a reasonable card. While it can be hard to use the Elemental synergy, AoE abilities are incredibly valuable in Arena and most decks will have a small number of Elementals available to activate the effect.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck