Arcanosaur — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcanosaur is a Mage-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcanosaur uses Elemental synergy to provide a minion-based way for Mages to clear the board. While the card may seem inferior to most other Mage AoE cards, the fact it is a minion allows it to be used alongside cards like Book of Specters.
In Constructed, Arcanosaur naturally fits into Elemental Mage decks that want to minimise the number of spells used in the deck.
In Arena, Arcanosaur is a reasonable card. While it can be hard to use the Elemental synergy, AoE abilities are incredibly valuable in Arena and most decks will have a small number of Elementals available to activate the effect.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck