Arcanosaur — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcanosaur is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcanosaur uses Elemental synergy to provide a minion-based way for Mages to clear the board. While the card may seem inferior to most other Mage AoE cards, the fact it is a minion allows it to be used alongside cards like Book of Specters.
In Constructed, Arcanosaur naturally fits into Elemental Mage decks that want to minimise the number of spells used in the deck.
In Arena, Arcanosaur is a reasonable card. While it can be hard to use the Elemental synergy, AoE abilities are incredibly valuable in Arena and most decks will have a small number of Elementals available to activate the effect.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide