Arcanosaur — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcanosaur is a Mage-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcanosaur uses Elemental synergy to provide a minion-based way for Mages to clear the board. While the card may seem inferior to most other Mage AoE cards, the fact it is a minion allows it to be used alongside cards like Book of Specters.
In Constructed, Arcanosaur naturally fits into Elemental Mage decks that want to minimise the number of spells used in the deck.
In Arena, Arcanosaur is a reasonable card. While it can be hard to use the Elemental synergy, AoE abilities are incredibly valuable in Arena and most decks will have a small number of Elementals available to activate the effect.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck