Book of Specters — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Book of Specters is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Book of Specters gives some of the best value in the game when it draws three cards. If you compare the Book to, a very commonly played card, then you can see that even drawing two cards is a big deal. The problem with this card is that Mage's main power lies in its spells, and so getting Book of Specters to be consistently useful can be difficult.
Book of Specters has niche uses in Constructed play in decks such as Murloc Mage and Elemental Mage, where the card draw is almost always better value than using Frost Lich Jaina more rapidly in Control decks. Because Jaina is often the most powerful card in such decks, and is not a Spell, then Book of Specters sometimes makes a guest appearance when the meta relies on reaching Jaina as quickly as possible.and the decks run out of cards quickly. There is also another use of the card that is easy to overlook, which is to get to
Book of Specters is a good card in Arena. This is because Arena decks rely on a high density of minions, and therefore the card draw gained from the Book of Specters will usually be very good value.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck