Book of Specters — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Book of Specters is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Book of Specters gives some of the best value in the game when it draws three cards. If you compare the Book to, a very commonly played card, then you can see that even drawing two cards is a big deal. The problem with this card is that Mage's main power lies in its spells, and so getting Book of Specters to be consistently useful can be difficult.
Book of Specters has niche uses in Constructed play in decks such as Murloc Mage and Elemental Mage, where the card draw is almost always better value than using Frost Lich Jaina more rapidly in Control decks. Because Jaina is often the most powerful card in such decks, and is not a Spell, then Book of Specters sometimes makes a guest appearance when the meta relies on reaching Jaina as quickly as possible.and the decks run out of cards quickly. There is also another use of the card that is easy to overlook, which is to get to
Book of Specters is a good card in Arena. This is because Arena decks rely on a high density of minions, and therefore the card draw gained from the Book of Specters will usually be very good value.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck