Black Cat — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Black Cat is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Black Cat is a powerful Mage card designed for decks that only use odd-Cost cards. If the card draw effect can be activated, the card is incredibly powerful in combination with the stats and Spell Damage.
Black Cat is a niche 3-drop aimed at Mage decks that only use odd-Cost cards in order to take advantage of Baku the Mooneater.
In Arena, Black Cat is an average card. Although it is incredibly unlikely you will only have odd-Cost cards in your Arena deck, the 3/3 stats in combination with Spell Damage is very reasonable for a 3 Mana minion.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List