Black Cat — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Black Cat is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Black Cat is a powerful Mage card designed for decks that only use odd-Cost cards. If the card draw effect can be activated, the card is incredibly powerful in combination with the stats and Spell Damage.
Black Cat is a niche 3-drop aimed at Mage decks that only use odd-Cost cards in order to take advantage of Baku the Mooneater.
In Arena, Black Cat is an average card. Although it is incredibly unlikely you will only have odd-Cost cards in your Arena deck, the 3/3 stats in combination with Spell Damage is very reasonable for a 3 Mana minion.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck