Black Cat — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Black Cat is a Mage-only minion. This card is part of the Hall of Fame set and can only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Black Cat is a powerful Mage card designed for decks that only use odd-Cost cards. If the card draw effect can be activated, the card is incredibly powerful in combination with the stats and Spell Damage.
Black Cat is a niche 3-drop aimed at Mage decks that only use odd-Cost cards in order to take advantage of Baku the Mooneater.
In Arena, Black Cat is an average card. Although it is incredibly unlikely you will only have odd-Cost cards in your Arena deck, the 3/3 stats in combination with Spell Damage is very reasonable for a 3 Mana minion.
Decks with Black Cat
Wild Odd Mage Deck Guide 5 spells, 24 minions, 1 hero card
|13,180||Apr 08 2019|
Wild Spell Damage Mage Deck Guide 1 weapon, 16 spells, 13 minions
|7,240||Oct 01 2018|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide