Black Cat — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Black Cat is a Mage-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Black Cat is a powerful Mage card designed for decks that only use odd-Cost cards. If the card draw effect can be activated, the card is incredibly powerful in combination with the stats and Spell Damage.
Black Cat is a niche 3-drop aimed at Mage decks that only use odd-Cost cards in order to take advantage of Baku the Mooneater.
In Arena, Black Cat is an average card. Although it is incredibly unlikely you will only have odd-Cost cards in your Arena deck, the 3/3 stats in combination with Spell Damage is very reasonable for a 3 Mana minion.
Decks with Black Cat
Wild Odd Mage Deck Guide 5 spells, 24 minions, 1 hero card
|13,180||Apr 08 2019|
Wild Spell Damage Mage Deck Guide 1 weapon, 16 spells, 13 minions
|7,240||Oct 01 2018|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists