Breath of Sindragosa
Table of Contents
Breath of Sindragosa is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Breath of Sindragosa joins Arcane Shot and Holy Smite as a 1-Mana Spell that deals 2 damage. It is seemingly more powerful than those cards, in part because of the Freeze effect, but also because it is a Mage spell. This means that it will naturally have more synergy with the class than the Hunter or Priest equivalents. However, the facts that it cannot deal damage to face that it is a random effect are serious downsides.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Breath of Sindragosa is not particularly powerful. Mage has access to very good spells with which to control the early game, and so does not need to use this card.
In Arena, Breath of Sindragosa is a poor card. The lack of control makes it too unreliable to even be a good filler card. It can be taken if you are desperate for removal late in the draft, but even then, you would rather take something else if possible.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper