Breath of Sindragosa — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Breath of Sindragosa is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Breath of Sindragosa joins Arcane Shot and Holy Smite as a 1-Mana Spell that deals 2 damage. It is seemingly more powerful than those cards, in part because of the Freeze effect, but also because it is a Mage spell. This means that it will naturally have more synergy with the class than the Hunter or Priest equivalents. However, the facts that it cannot deal damage to face that it is a random effect are serious downsides.
In Constructed, Breath of Sindragosa is not particularly powerful. Mage has access to very good spells with which to control the early game, and so does not need to use this card.
In Arena, Breath of Sindragosa is a poor card. The lack of control makes it too unreliable to even be a good filler card. It can be taken if you are desperate for removal late in the draft, but even then, you would rather take something else if possible.
Decks with Breath of Sindragosa
Aggro Secret Mage Deck 1 weapon, 18 spells, 11 minions
|5,300||Apr 16 2018|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide