Breath of Sindragosa — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Breath of Sindragosa is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Breath of Sindragosa joins Arcane Shot and Holy Smite as a 1-Mana Spell that deals 2 damage. It is seemingly more powerful than those cards, in part because of the Freeze effect, but also because it is a Mage spell. This means that it will naturally have more synergy with the class than the Hunter or Priest equivalents. However, the facts that it cannot deal damage to face that it is a random effect are serious downsides.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Breath of Sindragosa is not particularly powerful. Mage has access to very good spells with which to control the early game, and so does not need to use this card.
In Arena, Breath of Sindragosa is a poor card. The lack of control makes it too unreliable to even be a good filler card. It can be taken if you are desperate for removal late in the draft, but even then, you would rather take something else if possible.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please