Breath of Sindragosa — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Breath of Sindragosa is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Breath of Sindragosa joins Arcane Shot and Holy Smite as a 1-Mana Spell that deals 2 damage. It is seemingly more powerful than those cards, in part because of the Freeze effect, but also because it is a Mage spell. This means that it will naturally have more synergy with the class than the Hunter or Priest equivalents. However, the facts that it cannot deal damage to face that it is a random effect are serious downsides.
In Constructed, Breath of Sindragosa is not particularly powerful. Mage has access to very good spells with which to control the early game, and so does not need to use this card.
In Arena, Breath of Sindragosa is a poor card. The lack of control makes it too unreliable to even be a good filler card. It can be taken if you are desperate for removal late in the draft, but even then, you would rather take something else if possible.
Decks with Breath of Sindragosa
Aggro Secret Mage Deck 1 weapon, 18 spells, 11 minions
|5,300||Apr 16 2018|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge