Breath of Sindragosa — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Breath of Sindragosa is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Breath of Sindragosa joinsand as a 1-Mana Spell that deals 2 damage. It is seemingly more powerful than those cards, in part because of the Freeze effect, but also because it is a Mage spell. This means that it will naturally have more synergy with the class than the Hunter or Priest equivalents. However, the facts that it cannot deal damage to face that it is a random effect are serious downsides.
In Constructed, Breath of Sindragosa is not particularly powerful. Mage has access to very good spells with which to control the early game, and so does not need to use this card.
In Arena, Breath of Sindragosa is a poor card. The lack of control makes it too unreliable to even be a good filler card. It can be taken if you are desperate for removal late in the draft, but even then, you would rather take something else if possible.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens