Cabalist's Tome — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Cabalist's Tome is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cabalist's Tome is a powerful card advantage mechanic that can provide you with multiple options to help catch you up on a following turn. However, the fact that it only grants you random cards makes it potentially unfavourable when compared to Arcane Intellect or Ethereal Conjurer.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Cabalist's Tome can see play in a late-game focused Mage deck that aims to grind the opponent out of resources through usage of card advantage engines like Duplicate. In a more proactive Mage deck however, you will find it too slow to have an impact.
In Arena, Cabalist's Tome can be a useful card in a Control Mage archetype deck. Recognising what type of deck you are drafting is a useful skill in Arena, and you will have to identify that your deck is trying to push the game to the later turns in order to justify the inclusion of this card. In a more Tempo focused deck, this card will generally prove too slow to justify using.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest