Cabalist's Tome — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Cabalist's Tome is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cabalist's Tome is a powerful card advantage mechanic that can provide you with multiple options to help catch you up on a following turn. However, the fact that it only grants you random cards makes it potentially unfavourable when compared to Arcane Intellect or Ethereal Conjurer.
In Constructed, Cabalist's Tome can see play in a late-game focused Mage deck that aims to grind the opponent out of resources through usage of card advantage engines like Duplicate. In a more proactive Mage deck however, you will find it too slow to have an impact.
Cabalist's Tome is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Cabalist's Tome
Exodia Mage Quest Deck 15 spells, 15 minions
|7,300||Apr 11 2018|
Giants Quest Mage Deck 16 spells, 14 minions
|7,920||Apr 11 2018|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?