Table of Contents
Cabalist's Tome is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cabalist's Tome is a powerful card advantage mechanic that can provide you with multiple options to help catch you up on a following turn. However, the fact that it only grants you random cards makes it potentially unfavourable when compared to Arcane Intellect or Ethereal Conjurer.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Cabalist's Tome can see play in a late-game focused Mage deck that aims to grind the opponent out of resources through usage of card advantage engines like Duplicate. In a more proactive Mage deck however, you will find it too slow to have an impact.
In Arena, Cabalist's Tome can be a useful card in a Control Mage archetype deck. Recognising what type of deck you are drafting is a useful skill in Arena, and you will have to identify that your deck is trying to push the game to the later turns in order to justify the inclusion of this card. In a more Tempo focused deck, this card will generally prove too slow to justify using.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists