Table of Contents
Duplicate is a Mage-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Duplicate is a strong value card, but a weak Tempo card. This distinction is important when deciding whether it is appropriate for your deck. Slower Control decks can benefit immensely from gaining additional copies of high value cards in their deck, while faster decks will benefit more from the immediate effect of Mirror Entity or Effigy.
2. Constructed Play
Duplicate is a strong card in slower Control decks that can use it to generate multiple copies of high value minions like Sludge Belcher, Sylvanas Windrunner, or Molten Giant. Including Mad Scientist in your deck can reduce the Tempo loss from playing Duplicate but also reduces the amount of control you have over which minion gets Duplicated.
Duplicate is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #4
- Blizzard Battle.net Currency Conversion: Nov 16
- Recruiting Overwatch Guide Writer
- Death Knights to Leave the Arena on November 14th
- Pro Player RayC Stars in "What's the Move?" Episode 7!
- Kobolds & Catacombs Presumed to Be Released On December 7
- Tavern Brawl: The Great Summoner Competition - Standard
- Golden pack reward for Twitch Prime available now
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap
- Invest into what?
- Dream Cards
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lyra, Raza, or Velen?
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Hearthstone Priest Spells and Minions