Duplicate — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Duplicate is a Mage-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion).' Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Duplicate is a strong value card, but a weak Tempo card. This distinction is important when deciding whether it is appropriate for your deck. Slower Control decks can benefit immensely from gaining additional copies of high value cards in their deck, while faster decks will benefit more from the immediate effect of Effigy.or
Duplicate is a strong card in slower Control decks that can use it to generate multiple copies of high value minions like Sludge Belcher, Sylvanas Windrunner, or Molten Giant. Including Mad Scientist in your deck can reduce the Tempo loss from playing Duplicate but also reduces the amount of control you have over which minion gets Duplicated.
Duplicate is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List