Table of Contents
Duplicate is a Mage-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Duplicate is a strong value card, but a weak Tempo card. This distinction is important when deciding whether it is appropriate for your deck. Slower Control decks can benefit immensely from gaining additional copies of high value cards in their deck, while faster decks will benefit more from the immediate effect of Mirror Entity or Effigy.
2. Constructed Play
Duplicate is a strong card in slower Control decks that can use it to generate multiple copies of high value minions like Sludge Belcher, Sylvanas Windrunner, or Molten Giant. Including Mad Scientist in your deck can reduce the Tempo loss from playing Duplicate but also reduces the amount of control you have over which minion gets Duplicated.
Duplicate is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ghastly Conjurer
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Professor Putricide
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- New Streamer needs some help
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)