Duplicate — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Duplicate is a Mage-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Duplicate is a strong value card, but a weak Tempo card. This distinction is important when deciding whether it is appropriate for your deck. Slower Control decks can benefit immensely from gaining additional copies of high value cards in their deck, while faster decks will benefit more from the immediate effect of Effigy.or
Duplicate is a strong card in slower Control decks that can use it to generate multiple copies of high value minions like Sludge Belcher, Sylvanas Windrunner, or Molten Giant. Including Mad Scientist in your deck can reduce the Tempo loss from playing Duplicate but also reduces the amount of control you have over which minion gets Duplicated.
Duplicate is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens