Duplicate — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Duplicate is a Mage-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion).' Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Duplicate is a strong value card, but a weak Tempo card. This distinction is important when deciding whether it is appropriate for your deck. Slower Control decks can benefit immensely from gaining additional copies of high value cards in their deck, while faster decks will benefit more from the immediate effect of Effigy.or
Duplicate is a strong card in slower Control decks that can use it to generate multiple copies of high value minions like Sludge Belcher, Sylvanas Windrunner, or Molten Giant. Including Mad Scientist in your deck can reduce the Tempo loss from playing Duplicate but also reduces the amount of control you have over which minion gets Duplicated.
Duplicate is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck