Celestial Emissary — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Celestial Emissary is a Mage-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Celestial Emissary is neither a popular card in Standard nor the Arena. Though the Battlecry effect on Celestial Emissary seems like the perfect complement to Unexpected Results, the combination of these two cards has proven itself to be far less powerful than most players had expected before the release of The Boomsday Project.
Despite the popularity of Tempo Mage in the current metagame, Celestial Emissary has not been a popular card in Standard. The repeated Spell Damage bonus which comes from Cosmic Anomaly makes it substantially stronger than Celestial Emissary, which can only be used to power up a single spell. For Celestial Emissary to earn its keep in Constructed, I would expect that an Elemental Mage deck would need to surface.
A 2 Mana 2/1 is quite weak in the Arena, where it is also difficult to draft numerous cards which will benefit from Celestial Emissary's Battlecry. I would avoid drafting Celestial Emissary unless I was in dire need of a 2 drop.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck