Doomed Apprentice — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Doomed Apprentice is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Doomed Apprentice is a cheaper version of Nerubian Unraveler, exclusive to Mages. However, the effect only affects opponents, making it a potentially excellent tech cards against opponents that use lots of spells.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Doomed Apprentice is a tech card that can be considered in any Mage deck. It can be particularly useful in a meta where classes that rely heavily on spells (such as Rogues and Mages) are popular.
In Arena, Doomed Apprentice is a weak card. In most situations, the card effect will yield no value, making it a 3-Mana 3/2 minion, which is very poor value.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior