Doomed Apprentice — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Doomed Apprentice is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Doomed Apprentice is a cheaper version of Nerubian Unraveler, exclusive to Mages. However, the effect only affects opponents, making it a potentially excellent tech cards against opponents that use lots of spells.
In Constructed, Doomed Apprentice is a tech card that can be considered in any Mage deck. It can be particularly useful in a meta where classes that rely heavily on spells (such as Rogues and Mages) are popular.
In Arena, Doomed Apprentice is a weak card. In most situations, the card effect will yield no value, making it a 3-Mana 3/2 minion, which is very poor value.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend