Doomed Apprentice — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Doomed Apprentice is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Doomed Apprentice is a cheaper version of Nerubian Unraveler, exclusive to Mages. However, the effect only affects opponents, making it a potentially excellent tech cards against opponents that use lots of spells.
In Constructed, Doomed Apprentice is a tech card that can be considered in any Mage deck. It can be particularly useful in a meta where classes that rely heavily on spells (such as Rogues and Mages) are popular.
In Arena, Doomed Apprentice is a weak card. In most situations, the card effect will yield no value, making it a 3-Mana 3/2 minion, which is very poor value.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck