Doomed Apprentice — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Doomed Apprentice is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Doomed Apprentice is a cheaper version of Nerubian Unraveler, exclusive to Mages. However, the effect only affects opponents, making it a potentially excellent tech cards against opponents that use lots of spells.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Doomed Apprentice is a tech card that can be considered in any Mage deck. It can be particularly useful in a meta where classes that rely heavily on spells (such as Rogues and Mages) are popular.
In Arena, Doomed Apprentice is a weak card. In most situations, the card effect will yield no value, making it a 3-Mana 3/2 minion, which is very poor value.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please