Doomed Apprentice — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Doomed Apprentice is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Doomed Apprentice is a cheaper version of Nerubian Unraveler, exclusive to Mages. However, the effect only affects opponents, making it a potentially excellent tech cards against opponents that use lots of spells.
In Constructed, Doomed Apprentice is a tech card that can be considered in any Mage deck. It can be particularly useful in a meta where classes that rely heavily on spells (such as Rogues and Mages) are popular.
In Arena, Doomed Apprentice is a weak card. In most situations, the card effect will yield no value, making it a 3-Mana 3/2 minion, which is very poor value.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide