Nerubian Unraveler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nerubian Unraveler is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Nerubian Unraveler is a situational card that can be used as a soft counter to spells from opponents. Unlike its predecessor, Loatheb, it affects both players and therefore should be used very carefully.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Nerubian Unraveler can be used as a tech and therefore be used in almost any deck. It is specifically good against decks that are heavily reliant on spells such as Freeze Mage and Miracle Rogue and can be used if they become popular in the meta.
In Arena, Nerubian Unraveler is an average card. Despite having below average stats for its Mana cost, it can be used as a solid tool for getting a foothold on the board as its effect discourages opponents from using removal spells as a response.
- Rise of Shadows Card Reveal Schedule
- Roger and Reall Banned from Hearthstone Grandmasters
- Oblivitron & Lazul's Scheme Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Swampqueen Hagatha Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Togwaggle's Scheme: Rise of Shadows
- Peter Whalen: No New Hero Cards in Rise of Shadows
- Patch 13.4: Rise of Shadows Pre-Purchase & Game Improvements
- Rise of Shadows is the First Expansion of the Year of the Dragon
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- Rumble Run High Priest Thekal
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Pre-Order Question
- The Witchwood Monster Hunt
- Year of the Dragon Questions Questions
- Pack from outside the game