Nerubian Unraveler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nerubian Unraveler is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Nerubian Unraveler is a situational card that can be used as a soft counter to spells from opponents. Unlike its predecessor, Loatheb, it affects both players and therefore should be used very carefully.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Nerubian Unraveler can be used as a tech and therefore be used in almost any deck. It is specifically good against decks that are heavily reliant on spells such as Freeze Mage and Miracle Rogue and can be used if they become popular in the meta.
In Arena, Nerubian Unraveler is an average card. Despite having below average stats for its Mana cost, it can be used as a solid tool for getting a foothold on the board as its effect discourages opponents from using removal spells as a response.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild