Nerubian Unraveler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nerubian Unraveler is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nerubian Unraveler is a situational card that can be used as a soft counter to spells from opponents. Unlike its predecessor, Loatheb, it affects both players and therefore should be used very carefully.
In Constructed, Nerubian Unraveler can be used as a tech and therefore be used in almost any deck. It is specifically good against decks that are heavily reliant on spells such as Freeze Mage and Miracle Rogue, and can be used if they become popular in the meta.
In Arena, Nerubian Unraveler is an average card. Despite having below average stats for its Mana cost, it can be used as a solid tool for getting a foothold on the board as its effect discourages opponents from using removal spells as a response.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide