Dragon's Fury — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Dragon's Fury is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragon's Fury is a very inconsistent form of AoE removal. Although Mage decks often run high-Cost spells, in most situations a most consistent source is preferable such as Volcanic Potion or .
Dragon's Fury is a good card in Big Spell Mage decks, where it is able to function as a very powerful AoE spell due to the exclusive usage of high-cost spells.
In Arena, Dragon's Fury is a good card. Although the AoE effect may be inconsistent, removal is so valuable in Arena that it is worth taking the risk that comes with playing the card.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck