Dragon's Fury — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Dragon's Fury is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragon's Fury is a very inconsistent form of AoE removal. Although Mage decks often run high-Cost spells, in most situations a most consistent source is preferable such as Volcanic Potion or .
Dragon's Fury is a good card in Big Spell Mage decks, where it is able to function as a very powerful AoE spell due to the exclusive usage of high-cost spells.
In Arena, Dragon's Fury is a good card. Although the AoE effect may be inconsistent, removal is so valuable in Arena that it is worth taking the risk that comes with playing the card.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck