Dragon's Fury — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Dragon's Fury is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragon's Fury is a very inconsistent form of AoE removal. Although Mage decks often run high-Cost spells, in most situations a most consistent source is preferable such as Volcanic Potion or Flamestrike.
Dragon's Fury is a good card in Big Spell Mage decks, where it is able to function as a very powerful AoE spell due to the exclusive usage of high-cost spells.
In Arena, Dragon's Fury is a good card. Although the AoE effect may be inconsistent, removal is so valuable in Arena that it is worth taking the risk that comes with playing the card.
Decks with Dragon's Fury
Wild Control Mage Deck Guide 10 spells, 19 minions, 1 hero card
|15,440||Apr 10 2019|
Wild Odd Mage Deck Guide 5 spells, 24 minions, 1 hero card
|13,180||Apr 08 2019|
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Hearthstone Best Twitch Moments of All Time
- Ferocious Quilboar
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Lady Vashj
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lady Darkscale