Dragon's Fury — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Dragon's Fury is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragon's Fury is a very inconsistent form of AoE removal. Although Mage decks often run high-Cost spells, in most situations a most consistent source is preferable such as Volcanic Potion or Flamestrike.
Dragon's Fury is a good card in Big Spell Mage decks, where it is able to function as a very powerful AoE spell due to the exclusive usage of high-cost spells.
In Arena, Dragon's Fury is a good card. Although the AoE effect may be inconsistent, removal is so valuable in Arena that it is worth taking the risk that comes with playing the card.
Decks with Dragon's Fury
Wild Control Mage Deck Guide 10 spells, 19 minions, 1 hero card
|15,440||Apr 10 2019|
Wild Odd Mage Deck Guide 5 spells, 24 minions, 1 hero card
|13,180||Apr 08 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide