Dragon's Fury — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Dragon's Fury is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragon's Fury is a very inconsistent form of AoE removal. Although Mage decks often run high-Cost spells, in most situations a most consistent source is preferable such as Volcanic Potion or Flamestrike.
Dragon's Fury is a good card in Big Spell Mage decks, where it is able to function as a very powerful AoE spell due to the exclusive usage of high-cost spells.
In Arena, Dragon's Fury is a good card. Although the AoE effect may be inconsistent, removal is so valuable in Arena that it is worth taking the risk that comes with playing the card.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck