Echo of Medivh — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Echo of Medivh is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Echo of Medivh is a situational card that can be very powerful if you have board control, but can also be a dead card in a lot of cases. It is perhaps best used in an aggressive board control deck that aims to have many minions in play at once, or to gain extra copies of late game creatures like Sylvanas Windrunner.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Echo of Medivh could fit either into a fast deck that aims to play a lot of small minions, to refill your hand and function similarly to card draw. Or alternatively in an extreme late-game Control deck, in order to gain additional copies of your high value late-game minions. However, it is an extremely situational card, and you should be sure that your deck can support it before including this card.
Echo of Medivh is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Echo of Medivh
Wild Echo Giants Freeze Mage Deck 15 spells, 15 minions
|9,040||Aug 10 2017|
Wild Fatigue Mage Deck 18 spells, 11 minions, 1 hero_card
|5,700||Aug 10 2017|
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!