Echo of Medivh — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Echo of Medivh is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Echo of Medivh is a situational card that can be very powerful if you have board control, but can also be a dead card in a lot of cases. It is perhaps best used in an aggressive board control deck that aims to have many minions in play at once, or to gain extra copies of late game creatures like Sylvanas Windrunner.
In Constructed, Echo of Medivh could fit either into a fast deck that aims to play a lot of small minions, to refill your hand and function similarly to card draw. Or alternatively in an extreme late-game Control deck, in order to gain additional copies of your high value late-game minions. However, it is an extremely situational card, and you should be sure that your deck can support it before including this card.
Echo of Medivh is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck