Echo of Medivh
Table of Contents
Echo of Medivh is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Echo of Medivh is a situational card that can be very powerful if you have board control, but can also be a dead card in a lot of cases. It is perhaps best used in an aggressive board control deck that aims to have many minions in play at once, or to gain extra copies of late game creatures like Sylvanas Windrunner.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Echo of Medivh could fit either into a fast deck that aims to play a lot of small minions, to refill your hand and function similarly to card draw. Or alternatively in an extreme late-game Control deck, in order to gain additional copies of your high value late-game minions. However, it is an extremely situational card, and you should be sure that your deck can support it before including this card.
Echo of Medivh is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists