Ethereal Arcanist — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Ethereal Arcanist is a Mage-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ethereal Arcanist can be a potent threat if used alongside other mid-game minions. It represents a 5/5 for 4 Mana in decks with multiple Secrets, and works particularly well with Ice Block.
Ethereal Arcanist is a good card in Secret Mage decks which play Ice Block. In those decks, it will often be a 5/5 for 4 Mana, with the upside that if it is not killed immediately, it can spiral rapidly out of control. When played in decks with Kabal Crystal Runner, it can be played as a one-of, so as to add some consistency to Turn 4 on the occasions that the Crystal Runner is not drawn.
Ethereal Arcanist is too situational to be of much use in Arena. It will not be a 5/5 for 4 Mana often enough to be a threat unless you already have a deck with a significant number of Secrets.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck