Ethereal Arcanist — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Ethereal Arcanist is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ethereal Arcanist can be a potent threat if used alongside other mid-game minions. It represents a 5/5 for 4 Mana in decks with multiple Secrets, and works particularly well with Ice Block.
Ethereal Arcanist is a good card in Secret Mage decks which play Ice Block. In those decks, it will often be a 5/5 for 4 Mana, with the upside that if it is not killed immediately, it can spiral rapidly out of control. When played in decks with Kabal Crystal Runner, it can be played as a one-of, so as to add some consistency to Turn 4 on the occasions that the Crystal Runner is not drawn.
Ethereal Arcanist is too situational to be of much use in Arena. It will not be a 5/5 for 4 Mana often enough to be a threat unless you already have a deck with a significant number of Secrets.
Decks with Ethereal Arcanist
Alliestrasza's Secret Mage Deck 16 spells, 14 minions
|4,680||Aug 03 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide