Table of Contents
Ethereal Arcanist is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ethereal Arcanist is a very poor minion if you are not able to combine it with the necessary Secrets, making it too situational to rely on consistently.
2. Constructed Play
Ethereal Arcanist is rarely seen in Constructed. Although some of the Mage Secrets are quite powerful, if you are building a deck around them, you will want to include cards that synergise directly with the effects of the Secrets, but are also individually powerful.
Ethereal Arcanist is a poor card in Arena that will often force you into drafting sub-par Secrets in order to try and get value from it. If you have Ice Block in your deck, then Ethereal Arcanist can be a reasonable pick.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists