Ethereal Arcanist — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Ethereal Arcanist is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ethereal Arcanist can be a potent threat if used alongside other mid-game minions. It represents a 5/5 for 4 Mana in decks with multiple Secrets, and works particularly well with Ice Block.
Ethereal Arcanist is a good card in Secret Mage decks which play Ice Block. In those decks, it will often be a 5/5 for 4 Mana, with the upside that if it is not killed immediately, it can spiral rapidly out of control. When played in decks with Kabal Crystal Runner, it can be played as a one-of, so as to add some consistency to Turn 4 on the occasions that the Crystal Runner is not drawn.
Ethereal Arcanist is too situational to be of much use in Arena. It will not be a 5/5 for 4 Mana often enough to be a threat unless you already have a deck with a significant number of Secrets.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck