Ethereal Arcanist — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Ethereal Arcanist is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ethereal Arcanist can be a potent threat if used alongside other mid-game minions. It represents a 5/5 for 4 Mana in decks with multiple Secrets, and works particularly well with Ice Block.
Ethereal Arcanist is a good card in Secret Mage decks which play Ice Block. In those decks, it will often be a 5/5 for 4 Mana, with the upside that if it is not killed immediately, it can spiral rapidly out of control. When played in decks with Kabal Crystal Runner, it can be played as a one-of, so as to add some consistency to Turn 4 on the occasions that the Crystal Runner is not drawn.
Ethereal Arcanist is too situational to be of much use in Arena. It will not be a 5/5 for 4 Mana often enough to be a threat unless you already have a deck with a significant number of Secrets.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck