Ethereal Arcanist — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Ethereal Arcanist is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ethereal Arcanist can be a potent threat if used alongside other mid-game minions. It represents a 5/5 for 4 Mana in decks with multiple Secrets, and works particularly well with Ice Block.
Ethereal Arcanist is a good card in Secret Mage decks which play Ice Block. In those decks, it will often be a 5/5 for 4 Mana, with the upside that if it is not killed immediately, it can spiral rapidly out of control. When played in decks with Kabal Crystal Runner, it can be played as a one-of, so as to add some consistency to Turn 4 on the occasions that the Crystal Runner is not drawn.
Ethereal Arcanist is too situational to be of much use in Arena. It will not be a 5/5 for 4 Mana often enough to be a threat unless you already have a deck with a significant number of Secrets.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck