Ethereal Conjurer — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Ethereal Conjurer is a Mage-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ethereal Conjurer is a very threatening minion that serves the additional purpose of gaining you additional resources. Mages have a lot of valuable spells, which makes its Discover effect quite valuable. However, its 3 Health is extremely poor and will lead to it being removed easily quite often.
In Constructed, Ethereal Conjurer does not see too much play, but it can be used in a Tempo Mage deck to function similarly to additional copies of Azure Drake.
Ethereal Conjurer is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens