Ethereal Conjurer — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Ethereal Conjurer is a Mage-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ethereal Conjurer is a very threatening minion that serves the additional purpose of gaining you additional resources. Mages have a lot of valuable spells, which makes its Discover effect quite valuable. However, its 3 Health is extremely poor and will lead to it being removed easily quite often.
In Constructed, Ethereal Conjurer does not see too much play, but it can be used in a Tempo Mage deck to function similarly to additional copies of.
Ethereal Conjurer is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck