Explosive Runes — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Explosive Runes is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Explosive Runes is a powerful Secret that functions similarly to the Hunter Secret Snipe. However, the excess damage overflowing the enemy Hero greatly boosts the strength of the card and deters opponents from trying to trigger the Secret with weak minions.
In Constructed, Explosive Runes is a solid card for Mage decks that try to kill opponents with direct damage. The card forces opponents into very awkward situations by forcing them to either sacrifice powerful minions or take a large amount of damage to their Hero.
In Arena, Explosive Runes is a below-average card. In Arena, tempo is much more important than Health, so opponents will often use cheap minions to trigger the Secret and then build a stronger board presence.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck