Explosive Runes — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Explosive Runes is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Explosive Runes is a powerful Secret that functions similarly to the Hunter Secret Snipe. However, the excess damage overflowing the enemy Hero greatly boosts the strength of the card and deters opponents from trying to trigger the Secret with weak minions.
In Constructed, Explosive Runes is a solid card for Mage decks that try to kill opponents with direct damage. The card forces opponents into very awkward situations by forcing them to either sacrifice powerful minions or take a large amount of damage to their Hero.
In Arena, Explosive Runes is a below-average card. In Arena, tempo is much more important than Health, so opponents will often use cheap minions to trigger the Secret and then build a stronger board presence.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior