Explosive Runes — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Explosive Runes is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Explosive Runes is a powerful Secret that functions similarly to the Hunter Secret Snipe. However, the excess damage overflowing the enemy Hero greatly boosts the strength of the card and deters opponents from trying to trigger the Secret with weak minions.
In Constructed, Explosive Runes is a solid card for Mage decks that try to kill opponents with direct damage. The card forces opponents into very awkward situations by forcing them to either sacrifice powerful minions or take a large amount of damage to their Hero.
In Arena, Explosive Runes is a below-average card. In Arena, tempo is much more important than Health, so opponents will often use cheap minions to trigger the Secret and then build a stronger board presence.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck