Fireball — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Fireball is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fireball is a great mid game removal, as 6 damage for 4 mana will destroy most minions even with higher mana costs. It is also an outstanding finisher, making it one of the strongest cards available to Mages.
Fireball is a fantastic card in almost all forms of Mage decks, serving as mid- or late-game removal, or a finisher.
Fireball is one of the strongest cards in Arena, allowing you to efficiently remove big threats from your opponent, or burst them out of the game. As many as 3 Fireballs should be considered top priority picks, after which they can be devalued slightly.
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Activision Blizzard Reportedly Lays Off 190 Employees Due to Ongoing Pandemic
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List