Fireball — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Fireball is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fireball is a great mid game removal, as 6 damage for 4 mana will destroy most minions even with higher mana costs. It is also an outstanding finisher, making it one of the strongest cards available to Mages.
Fireball is a fantastic card in almost all forms of Mage decks, serving as mid- or late-game removal, or a finisher.
Fireball is one of the strongest cards in Arena, allowing you to efficiently remove big threats from your opponent, or burst them out of the game. As many as 3 Fireballs should be considered top priority picks, after which they can be devalued slightly.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck