Fireball — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Fireball is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fireball is a great mid game removal, as 6 damage for 4 mana will destroy most minions even with higher mana costs. It is also an outstanding finisher, making it one of the strongest cards available to Mages.
Fireball is a fantastic card in almost all forms of Mage decks, serving as mid- or late-game removal, or a finisher.
Fireball is one of the strongest cards in Arena, allowing you to efficiently remove big threats from your opponent, or burst them out of the game. As many as 3 Fireballs should be considered top priority picks, after which they can be devalued slightly.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior