Fireball — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Fireball is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fireball is a great mid game removal, as 6 damage for 4 mana will destroy most minions even with higher mana costs. It is also an outstanding finisher, making it one of the strongest cards available to Mages.
Fireball is a fantastic card in almost all forms of Mage decks, serving as mid- or late-game removal, or a finisher.
Fireball is one of the strongest cards in Arena, allowing you to efficiently remove big threats from your opponent, or burst them out of the game. As many as 3 Fireballs should be considered top priority picks, after which they can be devalued slightly.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck
POPULAR FORUM THREADSVISIT FORUMS