Fireball — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Fireball is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fireball is a great mid game removal, as 6 damage for 4 mana will destroy most minions even with higher mana costs. It is also an outstanding finisher, making it one of the strongest cards available to Mages.
Fireball is a fantastic card in almost all forms of Mage decks, serving as mid- or late-game removal, or a finisher.
Fireball is one of the strongest cards in Arena, allowing you to efficiently remove big threats from your opponent, or burst them out of the game. As many as 3 Fireballs should be considered top priority picks, after which they can be devalued slightly.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Basic Hunter Deck
- Libram Paladin Deck
- Drek'Thar Druid Deck
- Charge OTK Warrior Deck