Flame Lance — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Flame Lance is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flamelance is a very specific card. It is a direct answer to high value minions in your opponent's deck. However, Mage already has several efficient answers to large minions in their class cards which are more flexible, as well as Neutral answers such as Big Game Hunter.
Flamelance is a poor card in Constructed. Other cards such as Fireball, Polymorph, and Big Game Hunter offer far more flexible options for dealing with large minions from your opponent.
Flamelance is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike