Flame Lance — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Flame Lance is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flamelance is a very specific card. It is a direct answer to high value minions in your opponent's deck. However, Mage already has several efficient answers to large minions in their class cards which are more flexible, as well as Neutral answers such as.
Flamelance is a poor card in Constructed. Other cards such as Polymorph, and offer far more flexible options for dealing with large minions from your opponent.,
Flamelance is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck