Forgotten Torch — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Forgotten Torch is a Mage-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Forgotten Torch is an interesting effect introduced in League of Explorers. For the initial investment of playing a overcosted card equivalent to a Frostbolt, you gain access to an undercosted Fireball in the form of . It adds a further dimension to Mage's already large selection of removal options.
In Constructed, Forgotten Torch can be used in Control Mage or Freeze Mage to good effect. Any deck that generally draws through a large portion of their deck will find good use for this card since it provides you with more total resources in your deck and delays you from hitting fatigue.
Forgotten Torch is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck