Table of Contents
Forgotten Torch is a Mage-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Forgotten Torch is an interesting effect introduced in League of Explorers. For the initial investment of playing a overcosted card equivalent to a Frostbolt, you gain access to an undercosted Fireball in the form of Roaring Torch. It adds a further dimension to Mage's already large selection of removal options.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Forgotten Torch can be used in Control Mage or Freeze Mage to good effect. Any deck that generally draws through a large portion of their deck will find good use for this card since it provides you with more total resources in your deck and delays you from hitting fatigue.
Forgotten Torch is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists