Forgotten Torch — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Forgotten Torch is a Mage-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Forgotten Torch is an interesting effect introduced in League of Explorers. For the initial investment of playing a overcosted card equivalent to a Frostbolt, you gain access to an undercosted Fireball in the form of . It adds a further dimension to Mage's already large selection of removal options.
In Constructed, Forgotten Torch can be used in Control Mage or Freeze Mage to good effect. Any deck that generally draws through a large portion of their deck will find good use for this card since it provides you with more total resources in your deck and delays you from hitting fatigue.
Forgotten Torch is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck