Glacial Mysteries — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Glacial Mysteries is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Glacial Mysteries is a very powerful card that mimics the effect of the Paladin cards Mysterious Challenger. Although this spell has a higher Mana Cost an does not generate a minion, Mage has the most powerful Secrets in the game and the card will often pull 15 Mana worth of Secrets from your deck and put them immediately into play.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Glacial Mysteries is an excellent card for Secret Mage decks. However, it does not offer much value in other decks, as a large number of Secrets must be played for the card to be considered.
In Arena, Glacial Mysteries in a poor card. In most situations Mage Secrets are best avoided in Arena, as there are many better options available. Even if you draft Glacial Mysteries early on, it is not worth drafting additional Secrets for it as it is a huge risk, since there is no guarantee you will ever draw the card.
- Iksar on Basic and Classic Sets
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Sets, Sets, lots of Sets.
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run