Glacial Mysteries — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Glacial Mysteries is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Glacial Mysteries is a very powerful card that mimics the effect of the Paladin cards Mysterious Challenger. Although this spell has a higher Mana Cost an does not generate a minion, Mage has the most powerful Secrets in the game and the card will often pull 15 Mana worth of Secrets from your deck and put them immediately into play.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Glacial Mysteries is an excellent card for Secret Mage decks. However, it does not offer much value in other decks, as a large number of Secrets must be played for the card to be considered.
In Arena, Glacial Mysteries in a poor card. In most situations Mage Secrets are best avoided in Arena, as there are many better options available. Even if you draft Glacial Mysteries early on, it is not worth drafting additional Secrets for it as it is a huge risk, since there is no guarantee you will ever draw the card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter