Glacial Mysteries — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Glacial Mysteries is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Glacial Mysteries is a very powerful card that mimics the effect of the Paladin cards Mysterious Challenger. Although this spell has a higher Mana Cost an does not generate a minion, Mage has the most powerful Secrets in the game and the card will often pull 15 Mana worth of Secrets from your deck and put them immediately into play.
In Constructed, Glacial Mysteries is an excellent card for Secret Mage decks. However, it does not offer much value in other decks, as a large number of Secrets must be played for the card to be considered.
In Arena, Glacial Mysteries in a poor card. In most situations Mage Secrets are best avoided in Arena, as there are many better options available. Even if you draft Glacial Mysteries early on, it is not worth drafting additional Secrets for it as it is a huge risk, since there is no guarantee you will ever draw the card.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide