Mysterious Challenger — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Mysterious Challenger is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mysterious Challenger is a card that in another class with higher value Secrets, such as Mage, would be incredibly powerful. However, Paladin Secrets are the lowest cost Secrets in the game, and therefore have the weakest effect, devaluing this card slightly. Some Secrets even conflict with each other, such as Redemption. Despite all this, the act of drawing and playing multiple cards with a Battlecry is still a very strong effect and cannot be overlooked.and
In Constructed, Mysterious Challenger sits in a strange spot in Paladin decks. Most Paladin decks that choose to run Secrets are quite aggressive, since their effects are not beneficial for a long, drawn-out game. However, this card can potentially be used in a more Midrange style of Paladin deck that plays secrets like Competitive Spirit for extra Tempo.and
Mysterious Challenger is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck