Mysterious Challenger — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Mysterious Challenger is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mysterious Challenger is a card that in another class with higher value Secrets, such as Mage, would be incredibly powerful. However, Paladin Secrets are the lowest cost Secrets in the game, and therefore have the weakest effect, devaluing this card slightly. Some Secrets even conflict with each other, such as Noble Sacrifice and Redemption. Despite all this, the act of drawing and playing multiple cards with a Battlecry is still a very strong effect and cannot be overlooked.
In Constructed, Mysterious Challenger sits in a strange spot in Paladin decks. Most Paladin decks that choose to run Secrets are quite aggressive, since their effects are not beneficial for a long, drawn-out game. However, this card can potentially be used in a more Midrange style of Paladin deck that plays secrets like Avenge and Competitive Spirit for extra Tempo.
Mysterious Challenger is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike