Mysterious Challenger — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Mysterious Challenger is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mysterious Challenger is a card that in another class with higher value Secrets, such as Mage, would be incredibly powerful. However, Paladin Secrets are the lowest cost Secrets in the game, and therefore have the weakest effect, devaluing this card slightly. Some Secrets even conflict with each other, such as Noble Sacrifice and Redemption. Despite all this, the act of drawing and playing multiple cards with a Battlecry is still a very strong effect and cannot be overlooked.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Mysterious Challenger sits in a strange spot in Paladin decks. Most Paladin decks that choose to run Secrets are quite aggressive, since their effects are not beneficial for a long, drawn-out game. However, this card can potentially be used in a more Midrange style of Paladin deck that plays secrets like Avenge and Competitive Spirit for extra Tempo.
Mysterious Challenger is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard