Mysterious Challenger — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Mysterious Challenger is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mysterious Challenger is a card that in another class with higher value Secrets, such as Mage, would be incredibly powerful. However, Paladin Secrets are the lowest cost Secrets in the game, and therefore have the weakest effect, devaluing this card slightly. Some Secrets even conflict with each other, such as Redemption. Despite all this, the act of drawing and playing multiple cards with a Battlecry is still a very strong effect and cannot be overlooked.and
In Constructed, Mysterious Challenger sits in a strange spot in Paladin decks. Most Paladin decks that choose to run Secrets are quite aggressive, since their effects are not beneficial for a long, drawn-out game. However, this card can potentially be used in a more Midrange style of Paladin deck that plays secrets like Competitive Spirit for extra Tempo.and
Mysterious Challenger is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck