Ice Walker — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Ice Walker is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ice Walker allows you to take care of your opponent's largest minion, but for a high Mana cost. Ice Waker does not have very high stats, and so needs to be protected if it is to survive long enough to make the effect relevant across multiple turns.
Ice Walker's main strength is that it allows the Mage to ignore large enemy minions for the cost of 2 Mana. The trouble is that it is hard to protect, and that Mage already has other spells such as Polymorph that do the job permanently. This card would need to be played in decks with more synergy with the Freeze mechanic, such as Blizzard, but such uses are very slow and awkward, making Ice Walker a poor card in Constructed.
Ice Walker is a poor card in Arena. The stats are not good enough for a 2-drop, and the effect is too Mana-intensive, which means that it will stunt board development without impacting the opposing board enough. If it were to be used as a control card in the late game, it would be too easy to remove.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide