Ice Walker — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Ice Walker is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ice Walker allows you to take care of your opponent's largest minion, but for a high Mana cost. Ice Waker does not have very high stats, and so needs to be protected if it is to survive long enough to make the effect relevant across multiple turns.
Ice Walker's main strength is that it allows the Mage to ignore large enemy minions for the cost of 2 Mana. The trouble is that it is hard to protect, and that Mage already has other spells such as Polymorph that do the job permanently. This card would need to be played in decks with more synergy with the Freeze mechanic, such as , but such uses are very slow and awkward, making Ice Walker a poor card in Constructed.
Ice Walker is a poor card in Arena. The stats are not good enough for a 2-drop, and the effect is too Mana-intensive, which means that it will stunt board development without impacting the opposing board enough. If it were to be used as a control card in the late game, it would be too easy to remove.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck