Inkmaster Solia — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Inkmaster Solia is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Inkmaster Solia is a powerful Legendary minion that adds support to the Reno Mage archetype. When combined with powerful Spells such as Flamestrike, it is possible to have huge Tempo turns that would not have been possible otherwise. It has particularly strong synergy with Kazakus, allowing you to play a devastating 10 Mana Spell for free if you are able to pull off the combo.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Inkmaster Solia is an good card for Reno Mage decks, providing access to powerful Tempo plays to overcome the disadvantage of playing a deck with no duplicates. Inkmaster Solia has no potential outside of Reno decks.
In Arena, Inkmaster Solia is a weak card. While it is not uncommon that an Arena deck does not contain any duplicates, it is unlikely that will have a strong Spell available to justify the weak base stats. Additionally, there are many more higher impact Legendary choices that can be chosen instead.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard