Inkmaster Solia — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Inkmaster Solia is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Inkmaster Solia is a powerful Legendary minion that adds support to the Reno Mage archetype. When combined with powerful Spells such as Kazakus, allowing you to play a devastating 10 Mana Spell for free if you are able to pull off the combo., it is possible to have huge Tempo turns that would not have been possible otherwise. It has particularly strong synergy with
In Constructed, Inkmaster Solia is an good card for Reno Mage decks, providing access to powerful Tempo plays to overcome the disadvantage of playing a deck with no duplicates. Inkmaster Solia has no potential outside of Reno decks.
Inkmaster Solia is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck