Inkmaster Solia — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Inkmaster Solia is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Inkmaster Solia is a powerful Legendary minion that adds support to the Reno Mage archetype. When combined with powerful Spells such as Flamestrike, it is possible to have huge Tempo turns that would not have been possible otherwise. It has particularly strong synergy with Kazakus, allowing you to play a devastating 10 Mana Spell for free if you are able to pull off the combo.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Inkmaster Solia is an good card for Reno Mage decks, providing access to powerful Tempo plays to overcome the disadvantage of playing a deck with no duplicates. Inkmaster Solia has no potential outside of Reno decks.
Inkmaster Solia is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior