Inkmaster Solia — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Inkmaster Solia is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Inkmaster Solia is a powerful Legendary minion that adds support to the Reno Mage archetype. When combined with powerful Spells such as Flamestrike, it is possible to have huge Tempo turns that would not have been possible otherwise. It has particularly strong synergy with Kazakus, allowing you to play a devastating 10 Mana Spell for free if you are able to pull off the combo.
In Constructed, Inkmaster Solia is an good card for Reno Mage decks, providing access to powerful Tempo plays to overcome the disadvantage of playing a deck with no duplicates. Inkmaster Solia has no potential outside of Reno decks.
Inkmaster Solia is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge