Inkmaster Solia — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Inkmaster Solia is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Inkmaster Solia is a powerful Legendary minion that adds support to the Reno Mage archetype. When combined with powerful Spells such as Flamestrike, it is possible to have huge Tempo turns that would not have been possible otherwise. It has particularly strong synergy with Kazakus, allowing you to play a devastating 10 Mana Spell for free if you are able to pull off the combo.
In Constructed, Inkmaster Solia is an good card for Reno Mage decks, providing access to powerful Tempo plays to overcome the disadvantage of playing a deck with no duplicates. Inkmaster Solia has no potential outside of Reno decks.
Inkmaster Solia is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide