Leyline Manipulator — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Leyline Manipulator is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Leyline Manipulator is an excellent card for a range of situations. As a 4/5 minion it has some of the best stats available for a 4-Mana minion. Additionally, the card also reduces the cost of any generated cards, which can result in a huge boost in tempo in the correct circumstances.
Due to Mages naturally using spell generation effects, Leyline Manipulator can be considered in any Mage deck. It especially fits into Quest Mage decks due to the large number of generated spells used in order to help complete Open the Waygate.
In Arena, Leyline Manipulator is a great card. It has some of the best stats available for a 4-Mana minion whilst also having the bonus potential to provide Elemental synergy and reduce the cost of any generated cards in hand.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck