Luna's Pocket Galaxy — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Luna's Pocket Galaxy is a Mage-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Luna's Pocket Galaxy is a slow, but extremely high-value card and the first Legendary Spell for the Mage class. Under normal circumstances, it can often be too slow to use 7 Mana for no immediate effect, but combined with cards like Book of Specters or Research Project, it is possible to rapidly draw into cheap minions to negate the tempo loss.
Luna's Pocket Galaxy is a great card for minion-based Mage decks that can greatly benefit from the Cost reduction of the spell.
In Arena, Luna's Pocket Galaxy is a poor card. The immediate loss of tempo of the card is enough reason not to choose the card alone. However, the lack of card draw in Arena means that you will be low on cards by the time the Mana Cost reduction takes place, making it redundant.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens