Luna's Pocket Galaxy — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Luna's Pocket Galaxy is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Luna's Pocket Galaxy is a slow, but extremely high-value card and the first Legendary Spell for the Mage class. Under normal circumstances, it can often be too slow to use 7 Mana for no immediate effect, but combined with cards like Book of Specters or Research Project, it is possible to rapidly draw into cheap minions to negate the tempo loss.
Luna's Pocket Galaxy is a great card for minion-based Mage decks that can greatly benefit from the Cost reduction of the spell.
In Arena, Luna's Pocket Galaxy is a poor card. The immediate loss of tempo of the card is enough reason not to choose the card alone. However, the lack of card draw in Arena means that you will be low on cards by the time the Mana Cost reduction takes place, making it redundant.
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- Microsoft Sells Activision Blizzard Cloud Gaming Rights to Ubisoft
- Blizzard to Bring Their Games to Steam, Starting With Overwatch 2
- Thrall Featured in BlizzCon 2023 Key Art
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- BlizzCon 2023 Tickets On Sale July 8 and July 22
- Battle.Net Friend Cap Increased to 400
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck