Luna's Pocket Galaxy — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Luna's Pocket Galaxy is a Mage-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Luna's Pocket Galaxy is a slow, but extremely high-value card and the first Legendary Spell for the Mage class. Under normal circumstances, it can often be too slow to use 7 Mana for no immediate effect, but combined with cards like Book of Specters or Research Project, it is possible to rapidly draw into cheap minions to negate the tempo loss.
Luna's Pocket Galaxy is a great card for minion-based Mage decks that can greatly benefit from the Cost reduction of the spell.
In Arena, Luna's Pocket Galaxy is a poor card. The immediate loss of tempo of the card is enough reason not to choose the card alone. However, the lack of card draw in Arena means that you will be low on cards by the time the Mana Cost reduction takes place, making it redundant.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List