Luna's Pocket Galaxy — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Luna's Pocket Galaxy is a Mage-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Luna's Pocket Galaxy is a slow, but extremely high-value card and the first Legendary Spell for the Mage class. Under normal circumstances, it can often be too slow to use 7 Mana for no immediate effect, but combined with cards like Book of Specters or Research Project, it is possible to rapidly draw into cheap minions to negate the tempo loss.
Luna's Pocket Galaxy is a great card for minion-based Mage decks that can greatly benefit from the Cost reduction of the spell.
In Arena, Luna's Pocket Galaxy is a poor card. The immediate loss of tempo of the card is enough reason not to choose the card alone. However, the lack of card draw in Arena means that you will be low on cards by the time the Mana Cost reduction takes place, making it redundant.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck