Luna's Pocket Galaxy — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Luna's Pocket Galaxy is a Mage-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Luna's Pocket Galaxy is a slow, but extremely high-value card and the first Legendary Spell for the Mage class. Under normal circumstances, it can often be too slow to use 7 Mana for no immediate effect, but combined with cards like Book of Specters or Research Project, it is possible to rapidly draw into cheap minions to negate the tempo loss.
Luna's Pocket Galaxy is a great card for minion-based Mage decks that can greatly benefit from the Cost reduction of the spell.
In Arena, Luna's Pocket Galaxy is a poor card. The immediate loss of tempo of the card is enough reason not to choose the card alone. However, the lack of card draw in Arena means that you will be low on cards by the time the Mana Cost reduction takes place, making it redundant.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards