Mana Bind — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Mana Bind is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mana Bind is a situational Mage Secret designed to counter opponents Spells. It functions very similar to, allowing you to mirror a Spell back at an opponent.
In Constructed, Mana Bind rarely sees play. In most situationsoption for countering Spells. However Mana Bind can be considered in Mage decks that utilise burst damage, opening up the potential for devastating turns if you can get a free damage Spell from your opponent.
In Arena, Mana Bind is a weak card. Spellbender are both superior cards in most situations. Mana Bind should only be considered if both other choices are incredibly poor or several Secret synergy cards have already been drafted.and
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior