Mana Bind — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Mana Bind is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mana Bind is a situational Mage Secret designed to counter opponents Spells. It functions very similar to Mirror Entity, allowing you to mirror a Spell back at an opponent.
In Constructed, Mana Bind rarely sees play. In most situations Counterspell option for countering Spells. However Mana Bind can be considered in Mage decks that utilise burst damage, opening up the potential for devastating turns if you can get a free damage Spell from your opponent.
In Arena, Mana Bind is a weak card. Counterspell and Spellbender are both superior cards in most situations. Mana Bind should only be considered if both other choices are incredibly poor or several Secret synergy cards have already been drafted.
Decks with Mana Bind
APXVoid's Rank 18 Secret Mage Deck 14 spells, 16 minions
|3,920||Aug 17 2017|
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Dragon Paladin
- Kael'thas Sunstrider
- Lady Vashj
- Big Mage - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List