Mana Bind — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Mana Bind is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mana Bind is a situational Mage Secret designed to counter opponents Spells. It functions very similar to, allowing you to mirror a Spell back at an opponent.
In Constructed, Mana Bind rarely sees play. In most situationsoption for countering Spells. However Mana Bind can be considered in Mage decks that utilise burst damage, opening up the potential for devastating turns if you can get a free damage Spell from your opponent.
In Arena, Mana Bind is a weak card. Spellbender are both superior cards in most situations. Mana Bind should only be considered if both other choices are incredibly poor or several Secret synergy cards have already been drafted.and
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck