Mana Bind — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Mana Bind is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mana Bind is a situational Mage Secret designed to counter opponents Spells. It functions very similar to Mirror Entity, allowing you to mirror a Spell back at an opponent.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Mana Bind rarely sees play. In most situations Counterspell option for countering Spells. However Mana Bind can be considered in Mage decks that utilise burst damage, opening up the potential for devastating turns if you can get a free damage Spell from your opponent.
In Arena, Mana Bind is a weak card. Counterspell and Spellbender are both superior cards in most situations. Mana Bind should only be considered if both other choices are incredibly poor or several Secret synergy cards have already been drafted.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter