Mana Bind — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Mana Bind is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mana Bind is a situational Mage Secret designed to counter opponents Spells. It functions very similar to, allowing you to mirror a Spell back at an opponent.
In Constructed, Mana Bind rarely sees play. In most situationsoption for countering Spells. However Mana Bind can be considered in Mage decks that utilise burst damage, opening up the potential for devastating turns if you can get a free damage Spell from your opponent.
In Arena, Mana Bind is a weak card. Spellbender are both superior cards in most situations. Mana Bind should only be considered if both other choices are incredibly poor or several Secret synergy cards have already been drafted.and
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck