Medivh's Valet — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Medivh's Valet is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Medivh's Valet provides great value any time that you can activate it. Although the Valet is naturally played along with Ice Block due to the fact that the Secret will usually remain in play for a long time, it will work well in any Mage deck that revolves around Secrets. This can apply both to Control decks, which use Ice Block as a delaying tactic, and to Tempo decks, which use several Secrets to maintain their pressure. The fact that Medivh's Valet is a 2/3 for 2 Mana means that even on the occasions that you do not get to activate it, little is lost in terms of value.
With the introduction of Ice Block, but with access to multiple secrets in a deck, the Valet also now finds a home in Tempo orientated decks. Even though some of the Secrets might be triggered immediately, there are often enough of them that Medivh's Valet will get activated sooner rather than later.in Journey to Un'Goro, Secret decks were given a new lease of life. Medivh's Valet was already a staple card in Control Mage decks, thanks to
Medivh's Valet is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck