Table of Contents
Medivh's Valet is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Medivh's Valet is an incredibly strong card for a Control deck if you are able to activate it with a Secret in play. It has particularly strong synergy with Ice Block since your opponent is not able to remove this particular secret easily. It can be a little awkward to use since all Mage Secrets cost 3 Mana, which makes it impossible to use for full effect on curve. Although, a potential upside of the card is that it can be used as a simple 2 Mana 2/3 on the board if the state of the game dictates it.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Medivhs Valet is a core component of any Control Mage deck that uses Ice Block. Tempo Removal such as this card which can simultaneously kill a minion and put a minion of your own into play is extremely powerful in Hearthstone and is often exactly what a Control deck needs to fight back against Aggro and Tempo decks.
Medivh's Valet is a strong card in Arena. At worst it can be played as a 2 Mana 2/3, which is a perfectly acceptable card in Arena, but if you are able to activate some Secret synergy, it will be immensely powerful.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists