Medivh's Valet — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Medivh's Valet is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Medivh's Valet provides great value any time that you can activate it. Although the Valet is naturally played along with Ice Block due to the fact that the Secret will usually remain in play for a long time, it will work well in any Mage deck that revolves around Secrets. This can apply both to Control decks, which use Ice Block as a delaying tactic, and to Tempo decks, which use several Secrets to maintain their pressure. The fact that Medivh's Valet is a 2/3 for 2 Mana means that even on the occasions that you do not get to activate it, little is lost in terms of value.
With the introduction of Ice Block, but with access to multiple secrets in a deck, the Valet also now finds a home in Tempo orientated decks. Even though some of the Secrets might be triggered immediately, there are often enough of them that Medivh's Valet will get activated sooner rather than later.in Journey to Un'Goro, Secret decks were given a new lease of life. Medivh's Valet was already a staple card in Control Mage decks, thanks to
Medivh's Valet is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck