Medivh's Valet — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Medivh's Valet is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Medivh's Valet provides great value any time that you can activate it. Although the Valet is naturally played along with Ice Block due to the fact that the Secret will usually remain in play for a long time, it will work well in any Mage deck that revolves around Secrets. This can apply both to Control decks, which use Ice Block as a delaying tactic, and to Tempo decks, which use several Secrets to maintain their pressure. The fact that Medivh's Valet is a 2/3 for 2 Mana means that even on the occasions that you do not get to activate it, little is lost in terms of value.
With the introduction of Arcanologist in Journey to Un'Goro, Secret decks were given a new lease of life. Medivh's Valet was already a staple card in Control Mage decks, thanks to Ice Block, but with access to multiple secrets in a deck, the Valet also now finds a home in Tempo orientated decks. Even though some of the Secrets might be triggered immediately, there are often enough of them that Medivh's Valet will get activated sooner rather than later.
Medivh's Valet is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck