Meteor — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Meteor is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Meteor is a removal Spell that can be powerful in the right situation. It is comparable to Explosive Shot however, the damage cause is much more significant. Due to the huge damage to the primary target, it is likely to kill any minion without a Divine Shield which puts the focus on finding situations where an adjacent minion can also be killed.
In Constructed, is an extremely powerful Removal Spell. Although the cost of the Spell is rather high, it can be seriously considered for almost any Constructed Mage deck.
In Arena, Meteor is an excellent card. Removal is quite rare in Arena, and Meteor does a great job as a mid-game removal tool. Although it is good to hit multiple targets, do not be afraid to use it on a single large minions if it means maintaining board control.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck