Meteor — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Meteor is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Meteor is a removal Spell that can be powerful in the right situation. It is comparable to Explosive Shot however, the damage cause is much more significant. Due to the huge damage to the primary target, it is likely to kill any minion without a Divine Shield which puts the focus on finding situations where an adjacent minion can also be killed.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, is an extremely powerful Removal Spell. Although the cost of the Spell is rather high, it can be seriously considered for almost any Constructed Mage deck.
In Arena, Meteor is an excellent card. Removal is quite rare in Arena, and Meteor does a great job as a mid-game removal tool. Although it is good to hit multiple targets, do not be afraid to use it on a single large minions if it means maintaining board control.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild