Meteor — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Meteor is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Meteor is a removal Spell that can be powerful in the right situation. It is comparable to Explosive Shot however, the damage cause is much more significant. Due to the huge damage to the primary target, it is likely to kill any minion without a Divine Shield which puts the focus on finding situations where an adjacent minion can also be killed.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, is an extremely powerful Removal Spell. Although the cost of the Spell is rather high, it can be seriously considered for almost any Constructed Mage deck.
In Arena, Meteor is an excellent card. Removal is quite rare in Arena, and Meteor does a great job as a mid-game removal tool. Although it is good to hit multiple targets, do not be afraid to use it on a single large minions if it means maintaining board control.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior