Meteor — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Meteor is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Meteor is a removal Spell that can be powerful in the right situation. It is comparable to Explosive Shot however, the damage cause is much more significant. Due to the huge damage to the primary target, it is likely to kill any minion without a Divine Shield which puts the focus on finding situations where an adjacent minion can also be killed.
In Constructed, is an extremely powerful Removal Spell. Although the cost of the Spell is rather high, it can be seriously considered for almost any Constructed Mage deck.
In Arena, Meteor is an excellent card. Removal is quite rare in Arena, and Meteor does a great job as a mid-game removal tool. Although it is good to hit multiple targets, do not be afraid to use it on a single large minions if it means maintaining board control.
Decks with Meteor
Wild Control Mage Deck Guide 10 spells, 19 minions, 1 hero card
|15,440||Apr 10 2019|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists