Meteor — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Meteor is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Meteor is a removal Spell that can be powerful in the right situation. It is comparable to Explosive Shot however, the damage cause is much more significant. Due to the huge damage to the primary target, it is likely to kill any minion without a Divine Shield which puts the focus on finding situations where an adjacent minion can also be killed.
In Constructed, is an extremely powerful Removal Spell. Although the cost of the Spell is rather high, it can be seriously considered for almost any Constructed Mage deck.
In Arena, Meteor is an excellent card. Removal is quite rare in Arena, and Meteor does a great job as a mid-game removal tool. Although it is good to hit multiple targets, do not be afraid to use it on a single large minions if it means maintaining board control.
Decks with Meteor
Wild Control Mage Deck Guide 10 spells, 19 minions, 1 hero card
|15,440||Apr 10 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide