Explosive Shot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Explosive Shot is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Explosive Shot can be a powerful card in the right situation. However, its effect is easily played around by an experienced player who is expecting it through intelligent minion placement. For example, if they place a Stealth, or otherwise untargetable minion, in the middle of their board, you will be unable to use this card effectively.
Explosive Shot is too slow to be a worthy removal for Constructed at high levels, and you are likely to be able to find a better alternative source of removal for your deck like Kill Command, or Hunter's Mark.,
Explosive Shot is an excellent card in Arena. Removal is quite rare in Arena, and Explosive Shot can do a great job as a mid-game removal tool for you. Do not be afraid to use it to destroy one large minion if it helps you to maintain an advantage on the board.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List