Table of Contents
Explosive Shot is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Explosive Shot can be a powerful card in the right situation. However, its effect is easily played around by an experienced player who is expecting it through intelligent minion placement. For example, if they place a Stealth, or otherwise untargetable minion, in the middle of their board, you will be unable to use this card effectively.
2. Constructed Play
Explosive Shot is too slow to be a worthy removal for Constructed at high levels, and you are likely to be able to find a better alternative source of removal for your deck like Quick Shot, Kill Command, or Hunter's Mark.
Explosive Shot is an excellent card in Arena. Removal is quite rare in Arena, and Explosive Shot can do a great job as a mid-game removal tool for you. Do not be afraid to use it to destroy one large minion if it helps you to maintain an advantage on the board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists