Explosive Shot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Explosive Shot is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Explosive Shot can be a powerful card in the right situation. However, its effect is easily played around by an experienced player who is expecting it through intelligent minion placement. For example, if they place a Stealth, or otherwise untargetable minion, in the middle of their board, you will be unable to use this card effectively.
Explosive Shot is too slow to be a worthy removal for Constructed at high levels, and you are likely to be able to find a better alternative source of removal for your deck like Quick Shot, Kill Command, or Hunter's Mark.
Explosive Shot is an excellent card in Arena. Removal is quite rare in Arena, and Explosive Shot can do a great job as a mid-game removal tool for you. Do not be afraid to use it to destroy one large minion if it helps you to maintain an advantage on the board.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock