Explosive Shot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Explosive Shot is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Explosive Shot can be a powerful card in the right situation. However, its effect is easily played around by an experienced player who is expecting it through intelligent minion placement. For example, if they place a Stealth, or otherwise untargetable minion, in the middle of their board, you will be unable to use this card effectively.
Explosive Shot is too slow to be a worthy removal for Constructed at high levels, and you are likely to be able to find a better alternative source of removal for your deck like Kill Command, or Hunter's Mark.,
Explosive Shot is an excellent card in Arena. Removal is quite rare in Arena, and Explosive Shot can do a great job as a mid-game removal tool for you. Do not be afraid to use it to destroy one large minion if it helps you to maintain an advantage on the board.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens