Explosive Shot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Explosive Shot is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Explosive Shot can be a powerful card in the right situation. However, its effect is easily played around by an experienced player who is expecting it through intelligent minion placement. For example, if they place a Stealth, or otherwise untargetable minion, in the middle of their board, you will be unable to use this card effectively.
Explosive Shot is too slow to be a worthy removal for Constructed at high levels, and you are likely to be able to find a better alternative source of removal for your deck like Quick Shot, Kill Command, or Hunter's Mark.
Explosive Shot is an excellent card in Arena. Removal is quite rare in Arena, and Explosive Shot can do a great job as a mid-game removal tool for you. Do not be afraid to use it to destroy one large minion if it helps you to maintain an advantage on the board.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck