Table of Contents
Mirror Entity is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mirror Entity is one of Mage's most used Secrets. It can provide you with excellent Tempo when summoned from a Mad Scientist, and causes huge problems to decks like Ramp Druid that do not have many small minions to play to activate it.
2. Constructed Play
Mirror Entity is used in most forms of aggressive and Tempo based Mage decks due to the massive advantage you can gain with it from a Mad Scientist. In slower Mage decks that are not concerned with Tempo, it is a poor choice.
Mirror Entity is an average card in Arena, but your opponent will often have a 2-Mana minion in their hand to check for it due to how common 2-drops are in Arena. If you have one or more Mad Scientists in your deck, then Mirror Entity goes up in value significantly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists