Mirror Entity — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Mirror Entity is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mirror Entity is one of Mage's most used Secrets. It can provide you with excellent Tempo when summoned from a Mad Scientist, and causes huge problems to decks like Ramp Druid that do not have many small minions to play to activate it.
2. Constructed Play
Mirror Entity is used in most forms of aggressive and Tempo based Mage decks due to the massive advantage you can gain with it from a Mad Scientist. In slower Mage decks that are not concerned with Tempo, it is a poor choice.
Mirror Entity is an average card in Arena, but your opponent will often have a 2-Mana minion in their hand to check for it due to how common 2-drops are in Arena. If you have one or more Mad Scientists in your deck, then Mirror Entity goes up in value significantly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter