Mirror Entity — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Mirror Entity is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mirror Entity is one of Mage's most used Secrets. It can provide you with excellent Tempo when summoned from a Mad Scientist, and causes huge problems to decks like Ramp Druid that do not have many small minions to play to activate it.
Mirror Entity is used in most forms of aggressive and Tempo based Mage decks due to the massive advantage you can gain with it from a Mad Scientist. In slower Mage decks that are not concerned with Tempo, it is a poor choice.
Mirror Entity is an average card in Arena, but your opponent will often have a 2-Mana minion in their hand to check for it due to how common 2-drops are in Arena. If you have one or more Mad Scientists in your deck, then Mirror Entity goes up in value significantly.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck