Mirror Entity — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Mirror Entity is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mirror Entity is one of Mage's most used Secrets. It can provide you with excellent Tempo when summoned from a Mad Scientist, and causes huge problems to decks like Ramp Druid that do not have many small minions to play to activate it.
Mirror Entity is used in most forms of aggressive and Tempo based Mage decks due to the massive advantage you can gain with it from a Mad Scientist. In slower Mage decks that are not concerned with Tempo, it is a poor choice.
Mirror Entity is an average card in Arena, but your opponent will often have a 2-Mana minion in their hand to check for it due to how common 2-drops are in Arena. If you have one or more Mad Scientists in your deck, then Mirror Entity goes up in value significantly.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Basic Hunter Deck
- Libram Paladin Deck
- Drek'Thar Druid Deck
- Charge OTK Warrior Deck