Polymorph: Boar — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Polymorph: Boar is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Polymorph: Boar is an interesting card that can be used as either an offensive or a defensive tool. It can be used to transform a high value minion on your opponent's side into a minion with 2 Health, allowing a clean trade on the board, or it can be used to aggressively transform a small minion or token of your own into and immediate source of 4 Damage.
In Constructed, Polymorph: Boar can be used in a Control deck as additional copies of Polymorph, or in a more aggressive Tempo deck as a reliable source of 4 damage.
Polymorph: Boar is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck