Polymorph: Boar — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Polymorph: Boar is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Polymorph: Boar is an interesting card that can be used as either an offensive or a defensive tool. It can be used to transform a high value minion on your opponent's side into a minion with 2 Health, allowing a clean trade on the board, or it can be used to aggressively transform a small minion or token of your own into and immediate source of 4 Damage.
In Constructed, Polymorph: Boar can be used in a Control deck as additional copies of Polymorph, or in a more aggressive Tempo deck as a reliable source of 4 damage.
Polymorph: Boar is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide