Polymorph: Boar — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Polymorph: Boar is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Polymorph: Boar is an interesting card that can be used as either an offensive or a defensive tool. It can be used to transform a high value minion on your opponent's side into a minion with 2 Health, allowing a clean trade on the board, or it can be used to aggressively transform a small minion or token of your own into and immediate source of 4 Damage.
In Constructed, Polymorph: Boar can be used in a Control deck as additional copies of Polymorph, or in a more aggressive Tempo deck as a reliable source of 4 damage.
Polymorph: Boar is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge