Polymorph: Boar — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Polymorph: Boar is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Polymorph: Boar is an interesting card that can be used as either an offensive or a defensive tool. It can be used to transform a high value minion on your opponent's side into a minion with 2 Health, allowing a clean trade on the board, or it can be used to aggressively transform a small minion or token of your own into and immediate source of 4 Damage.
In Constructed, Polymorph: Boar can be used in a Control deck as additional copies of Polymorph, or in a more aggressive Tempo deck as a reliable source of 4 damage.
Polymorph: Boar is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens