Polymorph: Boar — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Polymorph: Boar is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Polymorph: Boar is an interesting card that can be used as either an offensive or a defensive tool. It can be used to transform a high value minion on your opponent's side into a minion with 2 Health, allowing a clean trade on the board, or it can be used to aggressively transform a small minion or token of your own into and immediate source of 4 Damage.
In Constructed, Polymorph: Boar can be used in a Control deck as additional copies of Polymorph, or in a more aggressive Tempo deck as a reliable source of 4 damage.
Polymorph: Boar is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck