Servant of Yogg-Saron — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Servant of Yogg-Saron is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Servant of Yogg-Saron is a card with a high level of variance but in the right situation the odds are tilted quite heavily in your favour. Because of the amount of spells that always have a possible outcome for you such as Secrets, Card Draw effects and Token generation, a positive outcome is quite likely. However, overall the card is probably too inconsistent to be relied upon in a serious deck.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Servant of Yogg-Saron is probably too unreliable to play in a serious competitive deck.
Servant of Yogg-Saron is a reasonable card in Arena. It is very comparable in stature to Madder Bomber as it is a card that potentially catch you up if you are behind, but becomes increasingly more risky to play the more you are ahead.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest