Shatter — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Shatter is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shatter is a poor card as it is too situational to rely on consistently. It requires synergy with additional cards to make it work, which makes it unlikely that your best option to remove a minion is a combination of two cards when Mage already has such excellent single target removal available to them.
Shatter is a poor card in Constructed. Even in a deck where on the surface it might seem appropriate, such as Freeze Mage or other decks running Frost Nova, it is still ineffective.and
Shatter is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck