Table of Contents
Shatter is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shatter is a poor card as it is too situational to rely on consistently. It requires synergy with additional cards to make it work, which makes it unlikely that your best option to remove a minion is a combination of two cards when Mage already has such excellent single target removal available to them.
2. Constructed Play
Shatter is an extremely poor card in Arena as you will very rarely be able to draft the required synergy to go with it. If you try to make it work by force, you have to draft suboptimal cards such as Frost Nova and Ice Lance. If you have a deck with multiple cards like Water Elemental and Blizzard, then you can draft this card slightly more highly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists