Shatter — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Shatter is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shatter is a poor card as it is too situational to rely on consistently. It requires synergy with additional cards to make it work, which makes it unlikely that your best option to remove a minion is a combination of two cards when Mage already has such excellent single target removal available to them.
Shatter is a poor card in Constructed. Even in a deck where on the surface it might seem appropriate, such as Freeze Mage or other decks running Frost Nova, it is still ineffective.and
Shatter is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck