Shooting Star — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Shooting Star is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shooting Star is a cheap removal spell that provides the same effect as Arcane Explosion if there are 3 or less minions on your opponent's board.
Shooting Star is a reasonable choice for Mage decks that aim to utilise many Spell Damage buffs.
In Arena, Shooting Star is a reasonable card. The potential to do 3 damage for 1 Mana is solid in Arena. It can also be combined with theHero Power to take down slightly larger targets.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck