Shooting Star — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Shooting Star is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shooting Star is a cheap removal spell that provides the same effect as Arcane Explosion if there are 3 or less minions on your opponent's board.
Shooting Star is a reasonable choice for Mage decks that aim to utilise many Spell Damage buffs.
In Arena, Shooting Star is a reasonable card. The potential to do 3 damage for 1 Mana is solid in Arena. It can also be combined with the Fireblast Hero Power to take down slightly larger targets.
Decks with Shooting Star
Budget Aggro Tempo Mage Deck 18 spells, 12 minions
|1,960||May 01 2019|
Wild Spell Damage Mage Deck Guide 1 weapon, 16 spells, 13 minions
|7,240||Oct 01 2018|
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's