Shooting Star — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Shooting Star is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shooting Star is a cheap removal spell that provides the same effect as Arcane Explosion if there are 3 or less minions on your opponent's board.
Shooting Star is a reasonable choice for Mage decks that aim to utilise many Spell Damage buffs.
In Arena, Shooting Star is a reasonable card. The potential to do 3 damage for 1 Mana is solid in Arena. It can also be combined with theHero Power to take down slightly larger targets.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck