Shooting Star — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Shooting Star is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shooting Star is a cheap removal spell that provides the same effect as Arcane Explosion if there are 3 or less minions on your opponent's board.
Shooting Star is a reasonable choice for Mage decks that aim to utilise many Spell Damage buffs.
In Arena, Shooting Star is a reasonable card. The potential to do 3 damage for 1 Mana is solid in Arena. It can also be combined with theHero Power to take down slightly larger targets.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck