Shooting Star — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Shooting Star is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shooting Star is a cheap removal spell that provides the same effect as Arcane Explosion if there are 3 or less minions on your opponent's board.
Shooting Star is a reasonable choice for Mage decks that aim to utilise many Spell Damage buffs.
In Arena, Shooting Star is a reasonable card. The potential to do 3 damage for 1 Mana is solid in Arena. It can also be combined with the Fireblast Hero Power to take down slightly larger targets.
Decks with Shooting Star
Budget Aggro Tempo Mage Deck 18 spells, 12 minions
|1,960||May 01 2019|
Wild Spell Damage Mage Deck Guide 1 weapon, 16 spells, 13 minions
|7,240||Oct 01 2018|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide