Snowchugger — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Snowchugger is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Snowchugger is a very powerful 2-drop. It synergises well with the Mage Hero Power to counter other 2/3 minions, as well as causing havoc for classes like Warrior, Rogue, and Druid that rely on attacking minions with their Hero in order to keep the board clear. It is also an activator for Ice Lance.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, it is likely that Snowchugger will feature in many Mage decks. It is an excellent starting point for a Mech synergy deck, as well as justifying inclusion simply as a strong card for the reasons outlined above.
Snowchugger is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Snowchugger
Wild Mech Mage Deck 6 spells, 24 minions
|5,960||Aug 10 2017|
Cheap Mech Mage Wild Deck 9 spells, 21 minions
|1,000||Aug 10 2017|
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!