Snowchugger — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Snowchugger is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Snowchugger is a very powerful 2-drop. It synergises well with the Mage Hero Power to counter other 2/3 minions, as well as causing havoc for classes like Warrior, Rogue, and Druid that rely on attacking minions with their Hero in order to keep the board clear. It is also an activator for Ice Lance.
In Constructed, it is likely that Snowchugger will feature in many Mage decks. It is an excellent starting point for a Mech synergy deck, as well as justifying inclusion simply as a strong card for the reasons outlined above.
Snowchugger is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens