Snowchugger — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Snowchugger is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Snowchugger is a very powerful 2-drop. It synergises well with the Mage Hero Power to counter other 2/3 minions, as well as causing havoc for classes like Warrior, Rogue, and Druid that rely on attacking minions with their Hero in order to keep the board clear. It is also an activator for Ice Lance.
In Constructed, it is likely that Snowchugger will feature in many Mage decks. It is an excellent starting point for a Mech synergy deck, as well as justifying inclusion simply as a strong card for the reasons outlined above.
Snowchugger is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike