Snowchugger — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Snowchugger is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Snowchugger is a very powerful 2-drop. It synergises well with the Mage Hero Power to counter other 2/3 minions, as well as causing havoc for classes like Warrior, Rogue, and Druid that rely on attacking minions with their Hero in order to keep the board clear. It is also an activator for Ice Lance.
In Constructed, it is likely that Snowchugger will feature in many Mage decks. It is an excellent starting point for a Mech synergy deck, as well as justifying inclusion simply as a strong card for the reasons outlined above.
Snowchugger is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Handbuff Paladin Deck
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj