Snowchugger — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Snowchugger is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Snowchugger is a very powerful 2-drop. It synergises well with the Mage Hero Power to counter other 2/3 minions, as well as causing havoc for classes like Warrior, Rogue, and Druid that rely on attacking minions with their Hero in order to keep the board clear. It is also an activator for Ice Lance.
In Constructed, it is likely that Snowchugger will feature in many Mage decks. It is an excellent starting point for a Mech synergy deck, as well as justifying inclusion simply as a strong card for the reasons outlined above.
Snowchugger is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck