Ice Lance — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Ice Lance is a Mage-only spell. This card is part of the Hall of Fame set and can only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ice Lance is an extremely efficient source of damage, but it requires a frozen target to deal damage, which makes it extremely situational.
2. Constructed Play
Ice Lance is primarily used in Combo decks like Freeze Mage that can reliably stall the game long enough and draw enough cards to combine this card reliably with Frostbolt. In most decks, Ice Lance is not reliable enough to include.
Ice Lance is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Wild Malygos Freeze Mage Deck
- Wild Freeze Mage Deck
- Wild Aggro Freeze Mage Deck
- Cheap Netherspite Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Temple Escape Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Mid-Budget Omnotron Defense System Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Mid-Budget Atramedes Freeze Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- High Justice Grimstone Freeze Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Deathrattle Rogue
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard
- Spell Damage Mage
- Even Rogue
- Control Warlock
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Warlock Dungeon Run
- Pull of the Day