Table of Contents
Ice Lance is a Mage-only spell. This card is part of the Hall of Fame set and can only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ice Lance is an extremely efficient source of damage, but it requires a frozen target to deal damage, which makes it extremely situational.
2. Constructed Play
Ice Lance is primarily used in Combo decks like Freeze Mage that can reliably stall the game long enough and draw enough cards to combine this card reliably with Frostbolt. In most decks, Ice Lance is not reliable enough to include.
Ice Lance is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Malygos Freeze Mage Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Freeze Mage Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Aggro Freeze Mage Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Netherspite Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Temple Escape Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Mid-Budget Atramedes Freeze Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Mid-Budget Omnotron Defense System Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- High Justice Grimstone Freeze Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists