Unstable Portal — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Unstable Portal is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unstable Portal is a card with a high level of variance. If you are lucky enough to play this card on turn 2 and get a powerful high cost minion, there is a chance that playing that minion so early will win the game single-handedly. However, there is also the potential to draw extremely weak cards that you will not want to play, even at the reduced Mana cost.
In Constructed, Unstable Portal will probably fit into many Mage decks. It is a comparable effect toin that it has potential to win games if it is in your opening hand. However, unlike Wild Growth, this card does not suffer such a dramatic drop in power if you draw it later.
Unstable Portal is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck