Unstable Portal — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Unstable Portal is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unstable Portal is a card with a high level of variance. If you are lucky enough to play this card on turn 2 and get a powerful high cost minion, there is a chance that playing that minion so early will win the game single-handedly. However, there is also the potential to draw extremely weak cards that you will not want to play, even at the reduced Mana cost.
In Constructed, Unstable Portal will probably fit into many Mage decks. It is a comparable effect toin that it has potential to win games if it is in your opening hand. However, unlike Wild Growth, this card does not suffer such a dramatic drop in power if you draw it later.
Unstable Portal is no longer available in Arena.
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Activision Blizzard Reportedly Lays Off 190 Employees Due to Ongoing Pandemic
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List