Table of Contents
Unstable Portal is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Unstable Portal is a card with a high level of variance. If you are lucky enough to play this card on turn 2 and get a powerful high cost minion, there is a chance that playing that minion so early will win the game single-handedly. However, there is also the potential to draw extremely weak cards that you will not want to play, even at the reduced Mana cost.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Unstable Portal will probably fit into many Mage decks. It is a comparable effect to Wild Growth in that it has potential to win games if it is in your opening hand. However, unlike Wild Growth, this card does not suffer such a dramatic drop in power if you draw it later.
Unstable Portal is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Tempo Mage Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Tempo Mage Wild Deck
- Mech Mage Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Lady Naz'jar Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Zinaar Tempo Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Zinaar Mech Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Low-Budget Chromaggus Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Low-Budget Baron Geddon Freeze Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists