Unstable Portal — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Unstable Portal is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unstable Portal is a card with a high level of variance. If you are lucky enough to play this card on turn 2 and get a powerful high cost minion, there is a chance that playing that minion so early will win the game single-handedly. However, there is also the potential to draw extremely weak cards that you will not want to play, even at the reduced Mana cost.
In Constructed, Unstable Portal will probably fit into many Mage decks. It is a comparable effect toin that it has potential to win games if it is in your opening hand. However, unlike Wild Growth, this card does not suffer such a dramatic drop in power if you draw it later.
Unstable Portal is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge