Vex Crow — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Vex Crow is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vex Crow is a potentially powerful card that synergies with spell usage. It shares similarities with cards such as Summoning Stone and , however, it is dramatically weakened by an increased likelihood of summoning due to the card only summoning 2-Cost minions.
Vex Crow can be considered in Constructed decks running a large number of spells. However, it should primarily be considered a late-game card where it can be played alongside a large number of spells in a single turn.
In Arena, Vex Crow is a fairly weak card as it is hard to consistently draft a significant number of cheap spells to ensure you can get consistent value from the effect of the card.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List