Vex Crow — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Vex Crow is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vex Crow is a potentially powerful card that synergies with spell usage. It shares similarities with cards such as Summoning Stone and , however, it is dramatically weakened by an increased likelihood of summoning due to the card only summoning 2-Cost minions.
Vex Crow can be considered in Constructed decks running a large number of spells. However, it should primarily be considered a late-game card where it can be played alongside a large number of spells in a single turn.
In Arena, Vex Crow is a fairly weak card as it is hard to consistently draft a significant number of cheap spells to ensure you can get consistent value from the effect of the card.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck