Wee Spellstopper — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Wee Spellstopper is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wee Spellstopper is a card that will only really be useful in a deck that has high priority targets that need protecting. Outside of these situations the card is probably too weak and situational to see much play.
In Constructed, Wee Spellstopper will likely only see play in a combo deck that relies on protecting key pieces to prevent them from being removed. Alternatively, it may have some use if the meta is extremely heavy on removal spells. Most of the time however, you will find there are vastly superior 4-drops to include in your deck.
Wee Spellstopper is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide