Table of Contents
Wee Spellstopper is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Wee Spellstopper is a card that will only really be useful in a deck that has high priority targets that need protecting. Outside of these situations the card is probably too weak and situational to see much play.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Wee Spellstopper will likely only see play in a combo deck that relies on protecting key pieces to prevent them from being removed. Alternatively, it may have some use if the meta is extremely heavy on removal spells. Most of the time however, you will find there are vastly superior 4-drops to include in your deck.
Wee Spellstopper is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists