Wee Spellstopper — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Wee Spellstopper is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Wee Spellstopper is a card that will only really be useful in a deck that has high priority targets that need protecting. Outside of these situations the card is probably too weak and situational to see much play.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Wee Spellstopper will likely only see play in a combo deck that relies on protecting key pieces to prevent them from being removed. Alternatively, it may have some use if the meta is extremely heavy on removal spells. Most of the time however, you will find there are vastly superior 4-drops to include in your deck.
Wee Spellstopper is no longer available in Arena.
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?