Alexstrasza — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Alexstrasza is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The key thing to note about Alexstrasza is that its ability can target either Hero. This means that it is often very strong in slower decks, where the option to damage the opponent allows for fewer win condition cards to be included in the deck, and the option to heal your own face is a good way to stabilise.
Alexstrasza is interesting in Constructed, as the ability to potentially do 15 damage with its Battlecry opens the door for Combo decks to revolve around that ability. It is crucial in many Combo decks that they have the maximum space available for actually getting their combo together, and do not take up too many deck slots with their win conditions. Alexstrasza fits that bill perfectly. One common combo deck that includes Alexstrasza is Freeze Mage. With two Frostbolt, you can do precisely 15 damage for 10 Mana, which makes Alexstrasza the perfect fit.and one
Alexstrasza is a good card in Arena. The main body is reasonable, and although the ability is not always going to be relevant, when it is relevant it is game-changing. The card is capable of killing an opponent who is on 30 health in two turns, so if the rest of your deck can hold level, Alexstrasza can sometimes represent a huge problem for your opponent.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck