Alexstrasza — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Alexstrasza is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The key thing to note about Alexstrasza is that its ability can target either Hero. This means that it is often very strong in slower decks, where the option to damage the opponent allows for fewer win condition cards to be included in the deck, and the option to heal your own face is a good way to stabilise.
Alexstrasza is interesting in Constructed, as the ability to potentially do 15 damage with its Battlecry opens the door for Combo decks to revolve around that ability. It is crucial in many Combo decks that they have the maximum space available for actually getting their combo together, and do not take up too many deck slots with their win conditions. Alexstrasza fits that bill perfectly. One common combo deck that includes Alexstrasza is Freeze Mage. With two Frostbolt, you can do precisely 15 damage for 10 Mana, which makes Alexstrasza the perfect fit.and one
Alexstrasza is a good card in Arena. The main body is reasonable, and although the ability is not always going to be relevant, when it is relevant it is game-changing. The card is capable of killing an opponent who is on 30 health in two turns, so if the rest of your deck can hold level, Alexstrasza can sometimes represent a huge problem for your opponent.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List