Amani Berserker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Amani Berserker is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Amani Berserker is a potentially strong minion. It offers acceptable stats for its 2 Mana cost, but has an Enrage effect that can be potentially very powerful.
Amani Berserker is rarely seen in Constructed currently. Although it used to be quite common in Aggro decks and decks with a board flooding strategy, it has since fallen out of favour as harder to remove minions have been introduced in the various Hearthstone expansions. It can still offer strong value in a deck that is able to Enrage it easily, or as a protective measure against low damage AoE spells likeor .
Amani Berserker is one of the strongest 2-drop minions in Arena. It offers fine basic stats for its cost, and if the opponent is not able to remove it effectively in the early game, it has the potential to trade up into a larger minion if enraged. It also interacts favourably with Shielded Minibot, which is important since Minibot is often considered the strongest play available on turn 2 in Arena. In Mage, Amani Berserker offers even more value as you are able to Enrage it easily with your Hero Power, enabling very favourable trades, or a lot of pressure.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck