Amani Berserker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Amani Berserker is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Amani Berserker is a potentially strong minion. It offers acceptable stats for its 2 Mana cost, but has an Enrage effect that can be potentially very powerful.
Amani Berserker is rarely seen in Constructed currently. Although it used to be quite common in Aggro decks and decks with a board flooding strategy, it has since fallen out of favour as harder to remove minions have been introduced in the various Hearthstone expansions. It can still offer strong value in a deck that is able to Enrage it easily, or as a protective measure against low damage AoE spells likeor .
Amani Berserker is one of the strongest 2-drop minions in Arena. It offers fine basic stats for its cost, and if the opponent is not able to remove it effectively in the early game, it has the potential to trade up into a larger minion if enraged. It also interacts favourably with Shielded Minibot, which is important since Minibot is often considered the strongest play available on turn 2 in Arena. In Mage, Amani Berserker offers even more value as you are able to Enrage it easily with your Hero Power, enabling very favourable trades, or a lot of pressure.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter