Amani Berserker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Amani Berserker is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Amani Berserker is a potentially strong minion. It offers acceptable stats for its 2 Mana cost, but has an Enrage effect that can be potentially very powerful.
2. Constructed Play
Amani Berserker is rarely seen in Constructed currently. Although it used to be quite common in Aggro decks and decks with a board flooding strategy, it has since fallen out of favour as harder to remove minions have been introduced in the various Hearthstone expansions. It can still offer strong value in a deck that is able to Enrage it easily, or as a protective measure against low damage AoE spells like Consecration or Whirlwind.
Amani Berserker is one of the strongest 2-drop minions in Arena. It offers fine basic stats for its cost, and if the opponent is not able to remove it effectively in the early game, it has the potential to trade up into a larger minion if enraged. It also interacts favourably with Shielded Minibot, which is important since Minibot is often considered the strongest play available on turn 2 in Arena. In Mage, Amani Berserker offers even more value as you are able to Enrage it easily with your Hero Power, enabling very favourable trades, or a lot of pressure.
4. Meta Decks with Amani Berserker
Even Paladin Deck 3 weapons, 8 spells, 19 minions
|10,100||Jan 01 2019|
- Iksar on Basic and Classic Sets
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Sets, Sets, lots of Sets.
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run