Shielded Minibot — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Shielded Minibot is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shielded Minibot is an important minion to make Paladin's early game more robust. Before Goblins vs Gnomes, Paladin was lacking solid early game minions and often got run over by aggressive decks. Shielded Minibot gives you an option to fight back against these decks and potentially 2-for-1 your opponent.
Shielded Minibot is a very versatile card, it can be used in a Control deck for increased early game stability, or in an Aggro deck as a great target for buffs such as Blessing of Might or .
Shielded Minibot is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens