Shielded Minibot — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Shielded Minibot is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shielded Minibot is an important minion to make Paladin's early game more robust. Before Goblins vs Gnomes, Paladin was lacking solid early game minions and often got run over by aggressive decks. Shielded Minibot gives you an option to fight back against these decks and potentially 2-for-1 your opponent.
Shielded Minibot is a very versatile card, it can be used in a Control deck for increased early game stability, or in an Aggro deck as a great target for buffs such as Blessing of Might or .
Shielded Minibot is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck