Shielded Minibot — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Shielded Minibot is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shielded Minibot is an important minion to make Paladin's early game more robust. Before Goblins vs Gnomes, Paladin was lacking solid early game minions and often got run over by aggressive decks. Shielded Minibot gives you an option to fight back against these decks and potentially 2-for-1 your opponent.
Shielded Minibot is a very versatile card, it can be used in a Control deck for increased early game stability, or in an Aggro deck as a great target for buffs such as Blessing of Might or .
Shielded Minibot is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck