Shielded Minibot — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Shielded Minibot is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shielded Minibot is an important minion to make Paladin's early game more robust. Before Goblins vs Gnomes, Paladin was lacking solid early game minions and often got run over by aggressive decks. Shielded Minibot gives you an option to fight back against these decks and potentially 2-for-1 your opponent.
Shielded Minibot is a very versatile card, it can be used in a Control deck for increased early game stability, or in an Aggro deck as a great target for buffs such as Blessing of Might or .
Shielded Minibot is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens