Shielded Minibot — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Shielded Minibot is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shielded Minibot is an important minion to make Paladin's early game more robust. Before Goblins vs Gnomes, Paladin was lacking solid early game minions and often got run over by aggressive decks. Shielded Minibot gives you an option to fight back against these decks and potentially 2-for-1 your opponent.
Shielded Minibot is a very versatile card, it can be used in a Control deck for increased early game stability, or in an Aggro deck as a great target for buffs such as Blessing of Might or .
Shielded Minibot is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck