Ancient Harbinger — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ancient Harbinger is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ancient Harbinger is a potentially powerful card that essentially allows you to summon your win condition to your hand. However, it does rely on being able to survive for a turn, which is harder than you might expect. Other key minions like Emperor Thaurissan rarely survive for a turn in high level play, and the 1 extra health on this card is unlikely to make a huge difference.
In Constructed, Ancient Harbinger can be included in any deck based around one of the Old Gods. As these are 10 Mana Legendary cards, Ancient Harbinger can be used to draw them more reliably. However, you will also need some way to ensure that your Harbinger has the potential to stay alive on the board for one turn, which usually means securing the board in the early turns.
Ancient Harbinger is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?