Table of Contents
Ancient Harbinger is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ancient Harbinger is a potentially powerful card that essentially allows you to summon your win condition to your hand. However, it does rely on being able to survive for a turn, which is harder than you might expect. Other key minions like Emperor Thaurissan rarely survive for a turn in high level play, and the 1 extra health on this card is unlikely to make a huge difference.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Ancient Harbinger can be included in any deck based around one of the Old Gods. As these are 10 Mana Legendary cards, Ancient Harbinger can be used to draw them more reliably. However, you will also need some way to ensure that your Harbinger has the potential to stay alive on the board for one turn, which usually means securing the board in the early turns.
Ancient Harbinger is a poor card in Arena. It offers below average stats for its Mana cost, and since there will rarely be a 10 Mana card in your draft, it is unlikely to provide you with any benefits.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists