Ancient Harbinger — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ancient Harbinger is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ancient Harbinger is a potentially powerful card that essentially allows you to summon your win condition to your hand. However, it does rely on being able to survive for a turn, which is harder than you might expect. Other key minions like Emperor Thaurissan rarely survive for a turn in high level play, and the 1 extra health on this card is unlikely to make a huge difference.
In Constructed, Ancient Harbinger can be included in any deck based around one of the Old Gods. As these are 10 Mana Legendary cards, Ancient Harbinger can be used to draw them more reliably. However, you will also need some way to ensure that your Harbinger has the potential to stay alive on the board for one turn, which usually means securing the board in the early turns.
Ancient Harbinger is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend