Ancient Shade — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ancient Shade is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ancient Shade is an aggressive card that comes with its own drawback. However, a 7/4 for 4 Mana is simply not good enough for high level play, and may not even by chosen for many decks if it offered no drawback. It trades extremely poorly with Piloted Shredder, one of the most common cards in the game and is equally vulnerable to various other removal options.
In Constructed, Ancient Shade is a very weak card. Due to its high attack, it is suited being used in aggressive decks, but it is neither resilient, nor does it have Charge, meaning it will very often simply never be able to attack.
Ancient Shade is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards