Ancient Shade — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ancient Shade is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ancient Shade is an aggressive card that comes with its own drawback. However, a 7/4 for 4 Mana is simply not good enough for high level play, and may not even by chosen for many decks if it offered no drawback. It trades extremely poorly with Piloted Shredder, one of the most common cards in the game and is equally vulnerable to various other removal options.
In Constructed, Ancient Shade is a very weak card. Due to its high attack, it is suited being used in aggressive decks, but it is neither resilient, nor does it have Charge, meaning it will very often simply never be able to attack.
Ancient Shade is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge