Ancient Shade — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ancient Shade is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ancient Shade is an aggressive card that comes with its own drawback. However, a 7/4 for 4 Mana is simply not good enough for high level play, and may not even by chosen for many decks if it offered no drawback. It trades extremely poorly with Piloted Shredder, one of the most common cards in the game and is equally vulnerable to various other removal options.
In Constructed, Ancient Shade is a very weak card. Due to its high attack, it is suited being used in aggressive decks, but it is neither resilient, nor does it have Charge, meaning it will very often simply never be able to attack.
Ancient Shade is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens