Annoy-o-Tron — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Annoy-o-Tron is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Annoy-o-Tron is a potentially strong card for fighting off early aggression. Since early aggressive minions such as Leper Gnome have 1 health, Annoy-o-Tron has strong potential to create a 2-for-1 situation in your favour. It is also a fine target for buffs in a buff focused deck, due to its Divine Shield making it difficult to remove.
In Constructed, Annoy-o-Tron can be cycled in and out of your deck as a response to the amount of aggression in the meta. In a Mech synergy deck, it can be used as a difficult to remove minion in order to have a target to place a buff on, or to have a Mech on the board for cards that gain bonuses when you have Mechs in play.
Annoy-o-Tron is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck