Annoy-o-Tron — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Annoy-o-Tron is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Annoy-o-Tron is a potentially strong card for fighting off early aggression. Since early aggressive minions such as Leper Gnome have 1 health, Annoy-o-Tron has strong potential to create a 2-for-1 situation in your favour. It is also a fine target for buffs in a buff focused deck, due to its Divine Shield making it difficult to remove.
In Constructed, Annoy-o-Tron can be cycled in and out of your deck as a response to the amount of aggression in the meta. In a Mech synergy deck, it can be used as a difficult to remove minion in order to have a target to place a buff on, or to have a Mech on the board for cards that gain bonuses when you have Mechs in play.
Annoy-o-Tron is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens