Annoy-o-Tron — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Annoy-o-Tron is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Annoy-o-Tron is a potentially strong card for fighting off early aggression. Since early aggressive minions such as Leper Gnome have 1 health, Annoy-o-Tron has strong potential to create a 2-for-1 situation in your favour. It is also a fine target for buffs in a buff focused deck, due to its Divine Shield making it difficult to remove.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Annoy-o-Tron can be cycled in and out of your deck as a response to the amount of aggression in the meta. In a Mech synergy deck, it can be used as a difficult to remove minion in order to have a target to place a buff on, or to have a Mech on the board for cards that gain bonuses when you have Mechs in play.
Annoy-o-Tron is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Lich King Cheap Mech Rogue Deck
- Wild Mech Mage Deck
- Cheap Mech Mage Wild Deck
- Wild Mech Shaman Deck
- Cheap Netherspite Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Terestian Illhoof Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap The Steel Sentinel Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Temple Escape Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Zinaar Mech Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Mid-Budget Atramedes Mech Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Atramedes Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Rend Blackhand Hunter Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest