Annoy-o-Tron — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Annoy-o-Tron is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Annoy-o-Tron is a potentially strong card for fighting off early aggression. Since early aggressive minions such as Leper Gnome have 1 health, Annoy-o-Tron has strong potential to create a 2-for-1 situation in your favour. It is also a fine target for buffs in a buff focused deck, due to its Divine Shield making it difficult to remove.
In Constructed, Annoy-o-Tron can be cycled in and out of your deck as a response to the amount of aggression in the meta. In a Mech synergy deck, it can be used as a difficult to remove minion in order to have a target to place a buff on, or to have a Mech on the board for cards that gain bonuses when you have Mechs in play.
Annoy-o-Tron is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge