Annoy-o-Tron — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Annoy-o-Tron is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Annoy-o-Tron is a potentially strong card for fighting off early aggression. Since early aggressive minions such as Leper Gnome have 1 health, Annoy-o-Tron has strong potential to create a 2-for-1 situation in your favour. It is also a fine target for buffs in a buff focused deck, due to its Divine Shield making it difficult to remove.
In Constructed, Annoy-o-Tron can be cycled in and out of your deck as a response to the amount of aggression in the meta. In a Mech synergy deck, it can be used as a difficult to remove minion in order to have a target to place a buff on, or to have a Mech on the board for cards that gain bonuses when you have Mechs in play.
Annoy-o-Tron is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens