Molten Giant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Molten Giant is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Molten Giant has the most expensive Mana cost in the game, but that cost comes down rapidly as you take damage. Unfortunately, it is difficult to set up a situation where you can reliably take enough, but not too much, damage to take advantage of the Molten Giant's ability. When combined with Naga Sea Witch, the card will have its base Mana cost reduced to 5, which means that if you have taken five damage you can play it for free.
Molten Giant is rarely seen in Standard play due to the difficulty in consistently taking a lot of damage without dying. It is, however, a commonly seen card in Wild decks, where the interaction with Naga Sea Witch allows it to be regularly cast for 0 Mana. On the occasions it is seen in other decks, it is usually with the benefit of an Ice Block for protection and Open the Waygate to allow the Giant to attack without the owner dying after the Block is removed.
Molten Giant is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck