Molten Giant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Molten Giant is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Molten Giant has the most expensive Mana cost in the game, but that cost comes down rapidly as you take damage. Unfortunately, it is difficult to set up a situation where you can reliably take enough, but not too much, damage to take advantage of the Molten Giant's ability. When combined with Naga Sea Witch, the card will have its base Mana cost reduced to 5, which means that if you have taken five damage you can play it for free.
Molten Giant is rarely seen in Standard play due to the difficulty in consistently taking a lot of damage without dying. It is, however, a commonly seen card in Wild decks, where the interaction with Naga Sea Witch allows it to be regularly cast for 0 Mana. On the occasions it is seen in other decks, it is usually with the benefit of an Ice Block for protection and Open the Waygate to allow the Giant to attack without the owner dying after the Block is removed.
Molten Giant is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck