Molten Giant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Molten Giant is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Molten Giant has the most expensive Mana cost in the game, but that cost comes down rapidly as you take damage. Unfortunately, it is difficult to set up a situation where you can reliably take enough, but not too much, damage to take advantage of the Molten Giant's ability. When combined with Naga Sea Witch, the card will have its base Mana cost reduced to 5, which means that if you have taken five damage you can play it for free.
Molten Giant is rarely seen in Standard play due to the difficulty in consistently taking a lot of damage without dying. It is, however, a commonly seen card in Wild decks, where the interaction with Naga Sea Witch allows it to be regularly cast for 0 Mana. On the occasions it is seen in other decks, it is usually with the benefit of an Ice Block for protection and Open the Waygate to allow the Giant to attack without the owner dying after the Block is removed.
Molten Giant is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck