Table of Contents
Blood Warriors is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blood Warriors is a card that is hard to achieve value from overall. Most of the time, if you have several injured minions on the board, you would rather use the cheaper Battle Rage to get additional cards from your deck rather than use this card to get additional copies of what you have already played.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Blood Warriors is an awkward card to fit into your deck. As mentioned previously, generally Battle Rage will be a superior card in situations where you can play this card. However, it can potentially show some value in an extremely late-game focused Warrior deck that does not want to draw additional cards from their deck in order to stay away from fatigue.
Blood Warriors is a poor card in Arena, it will generally be hard to try and get more than one card's worth of value from it, which represents a poor investment for 3 Mana.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists