Blood Warriors — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Blood Warriors is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blood Warriors is a card that is hard to achieve value from overall. Most of the time, if you have several injured minions on the board, you would rather use the cheaper Battle Rage to get additional cards from your deck rather than use this card to get additional copies of what you have already played.
In Constructed, Blood Warriors is an awkward card to fit into your deck. As mentioned previously, generally Battle Rage will be a superior card in situations where you can play this card. However, it can potentially show some value in an extremely late-game focused Warrior deck that does not want to draw additional cards from their deck in order to stay away from fatigue.
Blood Warriors is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck