Table of Contents
Arcane Golem is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Arcane Golem is one of the weakest cards in the game. The downside of granting your opponent an entire extra Mana crystal is huge compared to the tiny benefit you gain over playing a standard 3/4 or similar minion.
2. Constructed Play
Arcane Golem should never be considered for your Constructed deck. The one extra stat point over various other options is simply never worth the drawback.
Arcane Golem is equally poor in Arena as it is in Constructed and should not be drafted.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists