Arcane Golem — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Golem is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Golem is one of the weakest cards in the game. The downside of granting your opponent an entire extra Mana crystal is huge compared to the tiny benefit you gain over playing a standard 3/4 or similar minion.
Arcane Golem should never be considered for your Constructed deck. The one extra stat point over various other options is simply never worth the drawback.
Arcane Golem is equally poor in Arena as it is in Constructed and should not be drafted.
Decks with Arcane Golem
Cheap Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode) 19 spells, 11 minions
|1,780||Apr 23 2015|
Cheap Rend Blackhand Hunter Deck (Heroic Mode) 4 weapons, 11 spells, 15 minions
|1,220||Apr 16 2015|
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Winter Veil Begins December 11th
- Wild Cards Leaving Standard on December 5th
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists
- Battlegrounds Special Cards