Table of Contents
Arcane Golem is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Arcane Golem is one of the weakest cards in the game. The downside of granting your opponent an entire extra Mana crystal is huge compared to the tiny benefit you gain over playing a standard 3/4 or similar minion.
2. Constructed Play
Arcane Golem should never be considered for your Constructed deck. The one extra stat point over various other options is simply never worth the drawback.
Arcane Golem is equally poor in Arena as it is in Constructed and should not be drafted.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #4
- Blizzard Battle.net Currency Conversion: Nov 16
- Recruiting Overwatch Guide Writer
- Death Knights to Leave the Arena on November 14th
- Pro Player RayC Stars in "What's the Move?" Episode 7!
- Kobolds & Catacombs Presumed to Be Released On December 7
- Tavern Brawl: The Great Summoner Competition - Standard
- Golden pack reward for Twitch Prime available now
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap
- Invest into what?
- Dream Cards
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lyra, Raza, or Velen?
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Hearthstone Priest Spells and Minions