Arcane Golem — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Golem is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Golem is one of the weakest cards in the game. The downside of granting your opponent an entire extra Mana crystal is huge compared to the tiny benefit you gain over playing a standard 3/4 or similar minion.
Arcane Golem should never be considered for your Constructed deck. The one extra stat point over various other options is simply never worth the drawback.
Arcane Golem is equally poor in Arena as it is in Constructed and should not be drafted.
Decks with Arcane Golem
Cheap Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode) 19 spells, 11 minions
|1,780||Apr 23 2015|
Cheap Rend Blackhand Hunter Deck (Heroic Mode) 4 weapons, 11 spells, 15 minions
|1,220||Apr 16 2015|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide