Arch-Thief Rafaam — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arch-Thief Rafaam is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arch-Thief Rafaam is a powerful card that allows you immediately generate a win condition in your hand. Although you should not count on the initial 7/8 body surviving, the 10 Mana spell to play on the following turn is what you are playing the card for, and since you can react to the situation due to the Discover mechanic, you can always pick an appropriate card.
In Constructed, Arch-Thief Rafaam can play a similar role in heavy Control decks as Ysera does. It functions as a win-condition once you have stabilised the board and due to the Discover mechanic, offers you a lot of flexibility on how you proceed.
Arch-Thief Rafaam is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Arch-Thief Rafaam
Nightbane Druid Deck (Heroic Mode) 2 spells, 28 minions
|24,600||Aug 25 2016|
- Ranked Mode Overhaul Matchmaking FAQ
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Battlegrounds Strategy