Table of Contents
Arch-Thief Rafaam is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Arch-Thief Rafaam is a powerful card that allows you immediately generate a win condition in your hand. Although you should not count on the initial 7/8 body surviving, the 10 Mana spell to play on the following turn is what you are playing the card for, and since you can react to the situation due to the Discover mechanic, you can always pick an appropriate card.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Arch-Thief Rafaam can play a similar role in heavy Control decks as Ysera does. It functions as a win-condition once you have stabilised the board and due to the Discover mechanic, offers you a lot of flexibility on how you proceed.
Arch-Thief Rafaam is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists