Arch-Thief Rafaam — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arch-Thief Rafaam is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arch-Thief Rafaam is a powerful card that allows you immediately generate a win condition in your hand. Although you should not count on the initial 7/8 body surviving, the 10 Mana spell to play on the following turn is what you are playing the card for, and since you can react to the situation due to the Discover mechanic, you can always pick an appropriate card.
In Constructed, Arch-Thief Rafaam can play a similar role in heavy Control decks as Ysera does. It functions as a win-condition once you have stabilised the board and due to the Discover mechanic, offers you a lot of flexibility on how you proceed.
Arch-Thief Rafaam is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List