Arch-Thief Rafaam — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arch-Thief Rafaam is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Arch-Thief Rafaam is a powerful card that allows you immediately generate a win condition in your hand. Although you should not count on the initial 7/8 body surviving, the 10 Mana spell to play on the following turn is what you are playing the card for, and since you can react to the situation due to the Discover mechanic, you can always pick an appropriate card.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Arch-Thief Rafaam can play a similar role in heavy Control decks as Ysera does. It functions as a win-condition once you have stabilised the board and due to the Discover mechanic, offers you a lot of flexibility on how you proceed.
Arch-Thief Rafaam is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild