Arch-Thief Rafaam — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arch-Thief Rafaam is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arch-Thief Rafaam is a powerful card that allows you immediately generate a win condition in your hand. Although you should not count on the initial 7/8 body surviving, the 10 Mana spell to play on the following turn is what you are playing the card for, and since you can react to the situation due to the Discover mechanic, you can always pick an appropriate card.
In Constructed, Arch-Thief Rafaam can play a similar role in heavy Control decks as Ysera does. It functions as a win-condition once you have stabilised the board and due to the Discover mechanic, offers you a lot of flexibility on how you proceed.
Arch-Thief Rafaam is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards